All things Dundee FC

I've read a few comments online from fans of Go Ahead Eagles that are not impressed with him and really not fussed about him leaving.

In other news Goodwillie and Robertson have both been found guilty of 'rape' according to The Courier.

Both to pay 100k in damages.

Wonder if they will appeal...

13 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Scott Allan would be good. A midfielder whose instinct is to drive forward. He's been long enough away from the Tadgerines for it not to matter.

It's amazing that he's always the first to come to mind but he's never actually even played consistently at this level (mostly some sub appearances) and he's 25 years old.

I know he's a good player and that and always looks capable of more but I could see him bringing problems as a short term signing. He'd cost quite a bit and he seems to have an awful attitude which could cause more disruption. He's also not match fit.

I would take him if he were to commit to us long term though and look to rebuild his career. The guy can still make it but he needs to make his next move a sensible one and get out of Celtic to play regular football. Just get the hunch though that he doesn't have the sort of hunger necessary unfortunately.

That's utterly bizarre. I don't profess to knowing anyone's finances not least Rab's but he's on regular holidays and played for us on a below average wage apparently as he was viewed as having made his money.

Sad times.

That's utterly bizarre. I don't profess to knowing anyone's finances not least Rab's but he's on regular holidays and played for us on a below average wage apparently as he was viewed as having made his money.

Sad times.

Pretty sure he will still be living the good life with flash cars, his fancy house and holidays all over the place. Bankrupt my arse

12 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Frustrating as hell when clubs around you are getting good quality players for FREE and we maybe,possibly maybe looking at some kid Thas gonna sit on the bench or some Dutch guy nobody has heard of

Who's around us and getting quality players? Bar the exception most have got no one so far or punts that no-ones heard of. Aka gambles.

We won our last game 3-0, there's absolutely no reason to panic buy and we're doing the right thing by being patient and assessing folk.

Who's around us and getting quality players? Bar the exception most have got no one so far or punts that no-ones heard of. Aka gambles.
We won our last game 3-0, there's absolutely no reason to panic buy and we're doing the right thing by being patient and assessing folk.

Chris Burke-Ross county
Chris Humphrey- hibs
Blair Alston - saints
Robbie muirhead- hearts
Miles storey- Aberdeen
Tony watt- hearts
Andrew shinnie- hibs
Kris commons- hibs
Tony andreu-yinited

And who did we get bloody Williams,Vincent and yordi

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Kostadin Gadzhalov has started coming to my gym on a fairly regular basis. He comes with his wife/partner. On that note I think Dundee should give him a new 8 year deal.

Pics or gtf, thank you :lol:

Edited by jagfox99