All things Dundee FC

Forgot it was Langfield in goal actually. Gary McKenzie, Gary Irvine, David Clarkson and John Sutton return also.

Yep fair point. They all made their mark at Dens one way or another.
Clarkson with an unbelievable scoring run, Sutton with goals well over a decade ago, McKenzie a raw centre half who left a better player, and Irvine who at his best was a good right and even left back for many seasons. Can't think of any reasons not to welcome any of them back.

Just so Dundee fans know, DeeTillEhDeh has challenged me to try and post more about Dundee over the next year, it's a challenge I'll be taking seriously.

The other Saints player who isn't Swanson is Joe Shaughnessy. Both our selfs and Hibs have offered him a pre-contract.

He looked rancid when we played them at Dens. He made Steven Anderson look mobile.

He looked rancid when we played them at Dens. He made Steven Anderson look mobile.

Hes been awful for a few months now, seems to easily outmuscled off the ball. I'd be gutted if he left us though, as his potential in there is huge, just needs to refine how to us his body.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just so Dundee fans know, DeeTillEhDeh has challenged me to try and post more about Dundee over the next year, it's a challenge I'll be taking seriously.

Very interesting.. 

I'm sure Clangers has been dropped by the skunks so it could be some lad called Gallagher picking the ball out of the net.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes been awful for a few months now, seems to easily outmuscled off the ball. I'd be gutted if he left us though, as his potential in there is huge, just needs to refine how to us his body.

How about you refine how to use your mouth and just keep it trapped you c**t.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

As long as you don't accuse me of stalking you everytime I post on this thread. You absolute cretin.  

Duffy being permanently punted to Dundalk by Timmy. Thank the lord it gets him away from Dens and frees up some readies to sign Stevie May and Scott Allan :lol: 

Hoping the Dutch lad Brands has done enough to earn a cheeky wee deal until the end of the season. He looks like he could be a player and is exactly what we need. Creativity and goals from midfield.