All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Get all this United news/chat to f**k please. I can't be the only one not giving two fucks how they get on. Al i need know is there a league below us and that we relegated them. 

We will meet again, don't know where, don't know when.

Wait and i'll stop posting what i want to please you. Get to f**k you zoomer.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Get all this United news/chat to f**k please. I can't be the only one not giving two fucks how they get on. Al i need know is there a league below us and that we relegated them. 

We will meet again, don't know where, don't know when.

Sorry G Man but United fans never tired of talking about how bad Dundee were when we were the poorer team playing in the lower league.

I say we should never tire of reminding ourselves that United have gone "from European nights to promotion fights (via the play offs)".  Actually that would make a pretty good banner for them this season when their wee protests start again.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

United fans are generally c***s however :-). I don't think I will ever need to remind myself of that day when we put them down :-).

I thought the party line was that we didn't relegate them they just got relegated over the whole season....

If Hartley still wants Mallan we should be testing their resolve with a bid. They look like they're relegated already.

Even managerial genius* Jack Ross looks like he can't save them and was arguing with fans today.

*covering myself as I was jealous when they appointed him but looks like he's had zero effect for them.

So, Dees, where do we need to strengthen in the window?   I'm not sure we need anybody that desperately.  Our defence do fine.  I'm happy with Haber, Wighton and Elbak2e up front.  Our midfield is our weak link IMO but maybe that could be sorted out using our existing personnel?  

Vincent, O'Hara and McGowan are pretty good.  Would Ross coming in for Hateley be a good option for the restart?  Is Mallan the missing link? 

Dario Bonetti having a wee to and fro with our fans on Facebook. Someone posted on his page that his time caused our administration. He wrote back:

'First in our period the club don't pay any transfer fee in Dundee. Second the owner make profits selling Caniggia, Zurab and Speroni (Point of note here, we sold Speroni under Duffy I'm just writing what Dario has written). Third we leaved Dundee two years before administration. In all this our only responsibility was technically not financially.'

After a few more comments he then wrote:

'in future I would love to come back and try and win the league...to find good players is the last problem.'

Hartley out IMO. It's Dario's time.