All things Dundee FC

Van der Velden's looked okay on the few occasions I've seen him but I doubt he'd get in our team. I know nothing about the defender but I'm comfortable with our centre backs now so that's another probable no.

Scott Fraser is a laughable shout, one of many shitebags who took your team down last season and is more focused on fixing his fringe. 

Bar Andreu, I'd take Cammy Bell to warm the bench. That's genuinely it.

Every player at United is championship shite. Wouldn't take any of them. They're talking positively of Durnan this season FFS. If that United team was in the premiership this season they would be worse off than last year. And that's saying something.

11 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I know nothing about the defender but I'm comfortable with our centre backs now so that's another probable no.

My dab acquaintance's low down on Edinjelly is "Big Phil fae Rising Damp is a kerthorse and is as sh!te as Durnan and Donaldson"

It's a no thanks from me then FifeFilth, thank you x

Edited by Yenitit

53 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Scott Fraser is a laughable shout, one of many shitebags who took your team down last season and is more focused on fixing his fringe. 

Louis, to add to the hilarity I'm fairly sure it was only a week or two ago that Tom Duthie was suggesting that Fraser was an outstanding player that should stay at Tannadice for a further season after this one before thinking of a big money move.  This of course primarily based on his performances in the second tier of Scotiish football!  Don't forget the hype!

I'll hold my hands up and admit I've been to a United game this season. Against Dunfermline at home before they had Andreu. Went with a DAB mate who was bigging up Van Der Welden or whatever his name is. He was average at best. Fraser was absolutely embarrassing.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll hold my hands up and admit I've been to a United game this season. Against Dunfermline at home before they had Andreu. Went with a DAB mate who was bigging up Van Der Welden or whatever his name is. He was average at best. Fraser was absolutely embarrassing.

Did you sit amongst the filth?

To be fair that was early in the season, we (and Fraser included) have improved since.

The whole "wouldn't get anywhere near our team" debate is always a fun one but in this case I would say IMO that Bell, Andreu, Flood and Van der Struijk (incredibly underrated) would be decent additions to teams in the Premiership (although in Flood's case not long term).

We are a far better team now than we were at the end of last season but it's irrelevant anyway, seeing as though we are in a lower division.

I will now end the United talk.

How's Fass been for you guys?

Meh probably covers it. You can see he is very talented but he's not produced much and he's rightly not getting a first team game ahead of Wighton at the moment.

I quite liked the penalty shootout at half time. Good to see both sets of fans involved

Forgot to mention this but I actually thought it was genuine entertainment. I know it was only because this was a "sponsors derby" ([emoji40]) but it was something that passed time, provided laughs and engaged both sets of fans. Would like to see more of that sort of thing.

If bain wants to through his career away then so be it.

A massive lack of respect to Hartley who ignited his carear in football in the first place by taking im from both Aberdeen to alloa then alloa to Dundee.

The goal yesterday looked as if he just couldnt be arsed to deal with it genuinely