All things Dundee FC

only player they have that would get in our team is Andreu and he's no even their player. better off just laughing those c***s off. still seem to think they're some sort of european bigshot even tho they never were[emoji23]

If United were after a Dundee player, I'd only be Interested In El Bahktaoui or maybe Tom Hately for right back. Scott Bain definitely If we didn't have Cammy Bell.

I doubt Andreu would be the only player to get In your team imo.

3 hours ago, FifeArab said:

If United were after a Dundee player, I'd only be Interested In El Bahktaoui or maybe Tom Hately for right back. Scott Bain definitely If we didn't have Cammy Bell.

I doubt Andreu would be the only player to get In your team imo.

So, you'd take at least 3 of our players, two of whom haven't been automatic choices for our first 11 in recent weeks, and we might take 1 of yours but probably just to fill up the bench after you lot have pillaged our talent.

Seems about right t.b.f.

So, you'd take at least 3 of our players, two of whom haven't been automatic choices for our first 11 in recent weeks, and we might take 1 of yours but probably just to fill up the bench after you lot have pillaged our talent.

Seems about right t.b.f.

And the player that he is taking for a position that he hasn't played regularly in for a few seasons.

Such a tight league at the moment, all of a sudden Dundee are on the way to a top six finish! Would think that over the next six weeks or so that you will probably get a decent enough run of results behind you to see you maintain that kind of position (although obviously I hope you won't!)

3 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Your defence looks shaky, William Edjengelle could definitely tighten up your back 4. Scott Fraser would add to your attack. Nick Van der Velden looks a much better option than Haber or the other signing Yohan.

Nonsense, none of those 3 would get in our team. Fraser's sh!te and my Dab acquaintance tells me the other 2 are kerthorses.