All things Dundee FC

Seems strange that he is very highly rated yet we want to offload him

Killie had Scott McLean from our Development squad go on trial and score in a reserve game for Burnley during last weeks International break, yet the lad has never been near the 1st team squad..... It seems, like the Dundee lad, if they are good enough for an EPL / Championship team, surely they must be worth involving with the 1st team, even if it's only training along side them?.

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Any idea how many days / weeks later the "FROM EUROPEAN NIGHTS TO RELEGATION FIGHTS" banner was displayed at Dens?  Great night to to display their banner.  Added to the ocassion I thought.

I loved the reaction in the Derry to the  unfurling of said 2 part banner. 

1st up was the 'From European Nights' which got a ripple of laughter, then when the 'Too Relagation Fights' was unfurled there was a huge cheer. All in all it made for a Beautiful Monday....

Monday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Yenited went down at Dens Park,

Hey, hey, hey what a beautiful day.

I loved the reaction in the Derry to the  unfurling of said 2 part banner. 

1st up was the 'From European Nights' which got a ripple of laughter, then when the 'Too Relagation Fights' was unfurled there was a huge cheer. All in all it made for a Beautiful Monday....

Monday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Yenited went down at Dens Park,

Hey, hey, hey what a beautiful day.

That song was sung beautifully in most pubs that evening. Especially where the coffin was doing the rounds.

13 minutes ago, K.T said:

The "Oh for f**k sake" part is my favourite. The confirmation of relegation being drilled into that wee Arab c***s skull.

I love the 'sneering look of sadness' he gives the Derry at the end.:lol:

My favourite bit is when he zooms the camera in on Steven Thompson and shouts this is YOUR fault after showing some old woman with her back turned to the pitch and her hands over her mouth in stunned silence. The moment their stereotypical fan realised it actually happened.

jj.png

A great season of laughs from dufcfan2000, he should be commended IMO 

10 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

My favourite bit is when he zooms the camera in on Steven Thompson and shouts this is YOUR fault after showing some old woman with her back turned to the pitch and her hands over her mouth in stunned silence. The moment their stereotypical fan realised it actually happened.

jj.png

A great season of laughs from dufcfan2000, he should be commended IMO 

He's a comedian. Top stuff.

13 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Whilst the video of McPake's equaliser and subsequent #scenes was teckle, I think this is his finest work-

Oh dear.

I forgot all about this, actual tears. 'You're a cold little man Stephen Thompson'.

This daft wee laddie has made my day, once again. 

The 'fun' indeed.