All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Dees stick together.. it's our way.
We all know how easy the other lot over the road divide and crumble . Let harmony beak out emoji259.png

Amen, brother.

Btw can I just say, I fucking loved that 'Craigy Wighton scored the goal that sent the b*****ds down' song that broke out in the Derry on Saturday.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

2 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Amen, brother.

Btw can I just say, I fucking loved that 'Craigy Wighton scored the goal that sent the b*****ds down' song that broke out in the Derry on Saturday.

Thank you.

Agreed. 

"Sent the b*****ds down,

sent the b*****ds down,

Wighton put the ball in Yeniteds net and sent the b*****ds down"

Thank you Craig. 

41 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I thought the atmosphere on Saturday was the best it's been for a while.  Great to see the fans in hospitality adding to the singing.  

Think this makes such a difference.

There was a while a couple of seasons ago, probably when the hospitality prices were more in the reach of the ordinary fan, when it was always packed out with supporters who would start singing loudly. This would set off quite a few from outside the hospitality in the main stand and it would often get other areas of the ground going too.

Still remember cries of 'Can you hear the Derry sing?' being belted out in mock gesture to entice a tuneful retort!

The atmosphere was good on Saturday. Why?
Simples. The team played with effort. They played with passion. They played for each other. They might even have played for us! They played with pace. They played with a wee bit of thrill especially The Arab Slayer.
Nae surprise that we were behind them after the pish we've endured for months.
Thanks boys.
I have to say I jumped up and down at Cammy's goal as if it was Duncan Lambie v Cologne when I was 15. Magic stuff.

I like him, tries his best, good player as well.

I like Kosta. Effort goes a long way and for me he offers a lot of that and I also feel he seems to be a lot more confident which is great to see

Not just in the interests of a love in but I like him too. I'm surprised he's not had more of a chance tbh.
Just on a DFC love in at the moment, 2 weeks ago all was black, all the players, the manager, the board were shite. Now they're my heroes, every one of them. Funny how it turns.