All things Dundee FC

I was planning on bringing a DAB mate with me to Tynecastle then potentially having a night out in Edinburgh afterwards then I remembered the unlikelihood of getting a ticket myself nevermind for a non-Dee.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

They'll probably be emailing the supporters clubs in secrecy whilst all the other minions have to wait for the possible leavings. Fucking joke.

Quoted wrong post here. Apologies:lol:

Edited by RossDee01

52 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was planning on bringing a DAB mate with me to Tynecastle then potentially having a night out in Edinburgh afterwards then I remembered the unlikelihood of getting a ticket myself nevermind for a non-Dee.

Think we get around 750 tickets if I remember correctly. Given our recent form I would imagine any season ticket holder who wants one will get one no bother. Think if you're quick you'll get one on General sale.

1 hour ago, Steak and chips said:

You sound bitter Dundee fc92, perhaps you should come on down to the Glebe and partake in some hedge shenanigans plenty room bring the family

Your obvious hard on for our club is actually very pleasing. Just goes to show how shite your wee team (DABs) really are. At least your big team (Brechin) are doing relatively well this season.

Congrats.

Last season I signed on to the Hearts ticket site and bought a ticket for myself and a mate for the November 1-1 game. Same end as the Dees away lads but on the other side of the stand amongst Hearst fans up near the back but nae bother like.  There was no security check on the site for being in a Hearts supporters club or such like. 

Last season I signed on to the Hearts ticket site and bought a ticket for myself and a mate for the November 1-1 game. Same end as the Dees away lads but on the other side of the stand amongst Hearst fans up near the back but nae bother like.  There was no security check on the site for being in a Hearts supporters club or such like. 

As was I last year and it's a fairly awkward situation. I was literally at the segregation although on the Hearts end. Fairly pished at the time and celebrated like f**k when we scored.

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

As was I last year and it's a fairly awkward situation. I was literally at the segregation although on the Hearts end. Fairly pished at the time and celebrated like f**k when we scored.

Good man. Did you get any grief?

7 minutes ago, Moo said:

Nah, a few people looked around in disgust but that was it. I walked past a dozen stewards in my Dundee tartan scarf on the way to my seat and they didn't give a f**k either.

I can't imagine any away fans celebrating in the Derry only getting looked at in disgust. 

What would fellow Dees reactions be if the boy sat next to you started wildly celebrating an opposition goal?