All things Dundee FC

Robert Thomson, who seems pretty reliable, says you've made efforts to get a couple of players today but nothing seems to be coming off.

What a joke. Were massively short going forward and dont have a decent striker on our books yet weve decided that will do us. No doubt sign some shite 19 year old on loan again and just waste money that way. Got rod of harkins hemmings and stewart and replaced them with duffy, Williams and Vincent.

What a joke. Were massively short going forward and dont have a decent striker on our books yet weve decided that will do us. No doubt sign some shite 19 year old on loan again and just waste money that way. Got rod of harkins hemmings and stewart and replaced them with duffy, Williams and Vincent.

We didn't replace any of those 3 with them 3 you mentioned. They were signed to complement the squad.

I'm seething we've let a player like Tony Andreu through our fingers but I'm not burying our current squad players because we haven't replaced our stars.

We didn't replace any of those 3 with them 3 you mentioned. They were signed to complement the squad.

I'm seething we've let a player like Tony Andreu through our fingers but I'm not burying our current squad players because we haven't replaced our stars.

Imagine us losing out to united for Andreu who has showed he can cruise this level previously and us being too stubborn over mallen instead of just paying the money. Either one of them is what we need now were going to end up with some shite loans again

1 hour ago, Derry boy said:

If we don't sign someone decent then it's going to be a long hard autumn and winter.

What I don't understand is why we are scrambling about looking for signings that should have been made weeks ago.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh