All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Podlie said:

Mince..........

Try FC Bate Borisov and it's going on top of The Law, with Blue skin illumination etc etc.

I did say Western Europe tbf, I suppose since Kazahkstan is in Europe, Belarus is now central europe

Edit:

OFIS_FOOTBALL-STADIUM-ARENA-BORISOV_FOTO

Looks like a dinosaur shite

Edited by Marr1

I did say Western Europe tbf, I suppose since Kazahkstan is in Europe, Belarus is now central europe

Edit:

OFIS_FOOTBALL-STADIUM-ARENA-BORISOV_FOTO@TOMAZ-GREGORIC_14.jpg

Looks like a dinosaur shite

Looks absolutely Dos. The V&A at one side of town and another edifice at the other. Just what Dundee needs. Pity Habib died or she would have been the obvious designer. (Apologies to Bob Hynd.)

Looks absolutely Dos. The V&A at one side of town and another edifice at the other. Just what Dundee needs. Pity Habib died or she would have been the obvious designer. (Apologies to Bob Hynd.)

There's a name from the past! Is Bob Hynd still alive?

56 minutes ago, Deestruction said:

Still on the Dundee board via DFCSS. Top boy.

19 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Bob Hynd is a tap boi.

Handy having an architect on the board eh?!

Fair play. I remember Bob from my appreticeship days at the Civil Engineering Consultancy I worked at. My then boss (RIP: Terry) was good mates with him and did a fair bit of work for his Architectural Company.

Remember having to carry out a floodlight survey at Dens one windy and freezing cold day. no gloves, no harness, no advanced climbers certificate.....good old fashioned H&S!

Edited by sjc

One thing I really like about Hartley is that he's studied the clubs history. It's clear from the Meet the Manager event when he mentions several fan favourites from years gone by that left Dundee.

In today's interview with The Scotsman, he mentions talking to Graham Rix and goes on about his part in a 4-3 victory over Rangers at Dens.

His studious nature also verges on obsessiveness to improve the club. When he was appointed manager, he moved to Dundee. He now hangs around with Brian Scrimgeour and Bobby Glennie former Dee players. And he's now decided that Dundee should only do a pre-match warm-up for precisely 21 minutes after seeing Paul Clement say it whilst at Real Madrid.