All things Dundee FC

I think I possibly started the Greer rumour...

An exciting signing, let's hope he continues to improve.

If I could arsed I search through the thread to find the Pars fan who said he was far too good to sign for us.

I think that was me tbh. Minters all round.
I'm not particularly jealous, I've made the point that he could be a superstar and he's worth a risk for a club in Dundees situation, but for a team like us he'd be a pointless signing considering we have a younger striker, whos been more prolific, at a higher level, for a weaker side, barely able to get game time as it is.

Were you not the guy who said you'd want him to sign for Dundee so you can see some seething Pars fans?

You have been by far the biggest mess on this thread, sore one.

Top fucking signing. Lets get a CB, RB and CM in and smash this tinpot league. :thumsup2

Centre back aye...........don't need a RB or another CM as Kerr will be fine at Right back and O'Hara can cover that position if need be, Centre midfielders are coming out of our ears. We could probably do with a left back to replace Holt and use him as cover, we will need someone to replace Stewart as his move seems imminent. IMO

Thank you

12 hours ago, Deefiant said:

Our u/20s got beat tbf.

Can anyone confirm if the boy Smyth at the back is the 6'3" 14 year old I've heard about?

Apparently high hopes for him.

Matty Smyth is a northern irish youth international we've signed from stevenage. 

The 14 year lad is hungarian. 

Centre back aye...........don't need a RB or another CM as Kerr will be fine at Right back and O'Hara can cover that position if need be, Centre midfielders are coming out of our ears. We could probably do with a left back to replace Holt and use him as cover, we will need someone to replace Stewart as his move seems imminent. IMO

Thank you

Nope, other way about. We need a right back and we can use Kerr as back up for left/right back. Kerr was better on Saturday and put in a fine ball for Loys goal but he's struggled against two other part time teams so far. Early doors still and it was only two games but currently he's a step down from McGinn.

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Holy shit.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/exclusive-dundee-leave-dens-1-2m-land-deal/

If this doesn't prove that the owners are the real deal, I don't know what will. 

Do the owners have the sort of money to waste building a new stadium? They're obviously not going to get it back.

Do the owners have the sort of money to waste building a new stadium? They're obviously not going to get it back.

After the installation of underground supermarket and city centre monorail link, we'll be in the pink in no time.

23 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Dens, America, Camperdown; we play where we want.