All things Dundee FC

What the hell is this?!

Money. That's what that is. Pure money.

8) Forever and ever we'll follow the boys, the Dundee FC the derry boys, for we will be mastered (by who) by no Arab b*****d we'll keep the blue flag flying high!!! 

DDYB 

MENSA?

Due to my extensive sources in the "reading a paper" circles, I can confirm El Bakhtaoui is still on trial for Blackburn and is due to play for them against Notts County on Sunday. After that they'll decide if they will offer him anything, but Coyle is unconvinced he's ready to play at that level, so he'll likely be free to join another team.

Due to my extensive sources in the "reading a paper" circles, I can confirm El Bakhtaoui is still on trial for Blackburn and is due to play for them against Notts County on Sunday. After that they'll decide if they will offer him anything, but Coyle is unconvinced he's ready to play at that level, so he'll likely be free to join another team.

Extremely interesting

John Black signs for Carnoustie, supposedly turning down a Championship club in the process. Got to love ambition.

John will be happy just getting games who knows 1 step back might take him 2 steps forward

We're needing a convincing win and a decent performance to get over the gloom the past few days. It's disappointing to likely be out of the league cup at this stage so early but the league is our main priority and always will be.

Next Saturday can either be a good or bad thing coming up against a rival club who have also struggled in the league cup. Hopefully a few additions in between now and next Saturday to kick us on this season.

We're needing a convincing win and a decent performance to get over the gloom the past few days. It's disappointing to likely be out of the league cup at this stage so early but the league is our main priority and always will be.

Next Saturday can either be a good or bad thing coming up against a rival club who have also struggled in the league cup. Hopefully a few additions in between now and next Saturday to kick us on this season.

Think this could be yordi's day or maybe skelly if given a chance

2 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

This season is going to end up with Accies going down automatically, Dundee shit festing their way into the play off spot and being relegated by Tangerine terrors in the playoffs, isn't it?

£100 charity bet says it doesn't.

He's essenrially a St Johnstone type player. I have no ambition to see us turn into St Johnstone, that'd send even more punters away. 

It's a massive 'no' from me.

What do you mean by that?

If Gordon Greer made us as tight at the back as St Johnstone tend to be, then I'd bite your hand off to get him in.

We've got the attacking side down - Even if we have lost our biggest proponent of goals.

If Gordon Greer made us as tight at the back as St Johnstone tend to be, then I'd bite your hand off to get him in.

We've got the attacking side down - Even if we have lost our biggest proponent of goals.

I just see him as experienced at the back good head on his shoulders and not bad at defending set pieces....maybe a coaching role aswell in some capacity

I just see him as experienced at the back good head on his shoulders and not bad at defending set pieces....maybe a coaching role aswell in some capacity

Totally agree. A guy like that can potentially transform your defence.

We should nip down and kidnap the pair of them.