All things Dundee FC

So. Punts on Dundee second bottom with Accies stinking up at the end? Can enjoy your title race of a few years back all over again!

Ps please don't feck this season up Dees, you have been a welcome frequent addition to the glorious top bunch.

I have no idea what this means.

Is one of us pished?

Hold on a minute, I thought you had numerous newspaper articles to back up the fact that it was £250k?

He's been a complete mess throughout this Hemmings discussion, spurting his baby gravy all over the place.

Actually, despite my drunken vernacular, my post in my head still makes sense. Basically how likely is it for the Dees to finish in the play offs? Although i don't want you guys to.

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What the hell is this?!

I was close to red dotting you purely for sharing that. That's fucking harrowing. DFCFAN2000, IMO.

11 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Actually, despite my drunken vernacular, my post in my head still makes sense. Basically how likely is it for the Dees to finish in the play offs? Although i don't want you guys to.

Very unlikely, I keep reading 'without Hemmings goals Dundee would have been relegated'. I put it to the masses, playing a season with only ten men would even give Celtic a hard job of avoiding the play offs. It's an absolutely fucking stupid comment.

We will be safe. Safer than a quite safe thing.

I thought bakhtaoui was on trial at Blackburn ?

He is at current, how reliable is this journo in any case? From what I got told Dundee didn't even make a serious approach for him earlier in the season, only one Scottish team outwith Dunfermline did. I'd imagine losing Hemmings may have changed Hartleys mind though. If he does sign I hope he does well, he's a good player.

This season is going to end up with Accies going down automatically, Dundee shit festing their way into the play off spot and being relegated by Tangerine terrors in the playoffs, isn't it?

If that happens I'll kill myself.