All things Dundee FC

Dundee signing El Bakhtaoui would be outstanding, as the meltdown from Dunfermline fans would be sublime.

I genuinely don't get why there would be a meltdown tbh. Good luck to him, as far as I'm aware most Dunfermline fans have accepted he's left.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I genuinely don't get why there would be a meltdown tbh. Good luck to him, as far as I'm aware most Dunfermline fans have accepted he's left.

Don't say that to him, you'll ruin his sad little life.

I'd rather sign someone who's proven they can score goals at this level. Yordi's untested, Wighton's not ready to be relied upon as our main striker (is that even his position anymore?) and Loy's a player who seems to go completely off the boil when it's not happening for him - which hasn't been the case for a good while. Stewart can clearly chip in aplenty but whether or not he's actually going to be here is obviously unknown.

El Bakhtaoui looks a decent prospect but you can't rely on someone who's spent a whole season scoring against jobbers and a handful of premiership sides to slot in straight away at this level

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Money for hemmings I'd like to hear from someone itk how much we got for him.

The Hemmings fee is believed to be worth more than the £250,000 transfer clause trigger but not close to the £470,000 paid by Oxford to Aberdeen for Dean Windass in 1998, according to reports down south.

Nelms was asked if he could understand why supporters would see that as a poor bit of business for the Dark Blues.

He replied: “Of course"

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

More gutted about Harkins being punted than Hemmings leaving. TBH.:(

Thistle legends :(

Stay strong Bro x

Hemmings has gone.

Stewart will follow.

As will Bain, Gowser, O'Dea and every single other member of the squad. One thing will always remain. This moment. 

Forget why it was happening. Forget what's gone before or after. Just look at it. Fucking look at it. What a bunch of great cùnts.

Hemmings has gone.

Stewart will follow.

As will Bain, Gowser, O'Dea and every single other member of the squad. One thing will always remain. This moment. 

Forget why it was happening. Forget what's gone before or after. Just look at it. Fucking look at it. What a bunch of great cùnts.

That was a magic moment after the game finished. Just a real warm glow all over.

So. Punts on Dundee second bottom with Accies stinking up at the end? Can enjoy your title race of a few years back all over again!

Ps please don't feck this season up Dees, you have been a welcome frequent addition to the glorious top bunch.