All things Dundee FC

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Cheers Lichtie. Imagine it taking a dab to reveal the news.Everyone else was talking in riddles and not one mention of who it was.

So much for "I'm playing football and scoring goals, why would I want to move?" 

Can't see me flying home for any league winning games or cup finals this season now :bairn

Hemmings is a big loss, especially with harkins being bombed out as well, both are quality players that Dundee will miss.

Wonder if you will come back in with an improved bid for Mallan?

Cheers Lichtie. Imagine it taking a dab to reveal the news.Everyone else was talking in riddles and not one mention of who it was.

So much for "I'm playing football and scoring goals, why would I want to move?" 

Can't see me flying home for any league winning games or cup finals this season now :bairn

My workmates wee boy got a Hemmings top at Christmas and I'm genuinely quite gutted at this in a way because he'll be absolutely devastated.

Just now, McG said:

Hemmings is a big loss, especially with harkins being bombed out as well, both are quality players that Dundee will miss.

Wonder if you will come back in with an improved bid for Mallan?

We really need an out and out forward more than anything else tbh. Loy doesn't cut it as the main striker (think he needs to play off someone) and our other forward, Teijsse, is a pretty unknown quantity.