All things Dundee FC

What the hell is this?!

Wasps1 is a dribbling, thick simpleton. In any other life he'd be a juniors fan. On the plus side, if he's dishing out primary school level abuse, at least we're not suffering his hilarious transfer "exclusives".

He can just ask the Ref lolollloll

Not about results no ur right but yous are poor going to be a long season for yous

Can see Xmas time quote well I have taken the club as far as I can look after my own Cv if things not going well !!!! Same old same old

Ha ha ha. 2 and a 1/2 years later and Wasps1 is still hurting Pep left :)

It's a friendly, who gives a f**k.

Indeed.

Entertaining game for a friendly though, with Goodwin and O'Dea the respective pantomime villains on either side. Good fun.

Dundee lost a lot of their creativity when Stewart went off at half-time. Wighton looks like he's come on a bit since Raith last year; Dundee's style suits him more. Pleased to see Duffy get off the mark and link up well with the likes of Stewart and Loy.

Good to see wee Paul and Scott Bain back at t he Indodrill.

Don't drink would be crazy if I did !!!

An athlete eh? Well, that's good to know. Because if you're sticking around to take on the position of the Dundee FC butler then you will need to be in good shape.