All things Dundee FC

The quick boys video is a bit of a better watch the the 8min montage.

He looks quick, strong and good in the air. Always difficult to tell from YouTube though as people generally won't put up vids showing them in a bad light and you've no idea what kind of quality the opposition are.

I'm going in with low expectations and if he's good then that's awesome, if he's pish I'll not be overly surprised.

Can't wait for him to score two goals against Tayport in a pre-season friendly, every Dundee fan to call him brilliant before he looks miles out of place in the Premiership, but he'll still be better than the "cloggers" who play at higher placed St Johnstone.

Its a yearly ritual now. Monti, Tankulic, Teijsse. They're all the same.

Can't wait for him to score two goals against Tayport in a pre-season friendly, every Dundee fan to call him brilliant before he looks miles out of place in the Premiership, but he'll still be better than the "cloggers" who play at higher placed St Johnstone.

Its a yearly ritual now. Monti, Tankulic, Teijsse. They're all the same.

Who was it last season?

Hemmings?

To be fair, I won't mind if he's shite. I like when we sign a player no-ones ever heard of. Makes you look forward to seeing them in action for the first time even if it does lead to you being disappointed.

It's a low risk signing if it's been done in the same vein as Gadzhalov who's apparently one of our lowest earners. We've apparently been watching him since the beginning of last season so there seems to be some degree of 'research' into him anyways.