All things Dundee FC

He touched on the fact, that England paints itself as the 'best in the world' and people believe it even when it's clearly not the case (He used the CL Final to back this). He then said why haven't we been marketing our league as the 'hardest league to play in' and market it as our players need to play in 'extreme' conditions and it takes a 'special breed' of player to do it. He said if we gave Scottish football a hook to reel people in, no matter whether it was true or not, it'd be better than the unreal negativity about football he's experienced about Scottish football from the fans and authorities since he's came over.

This is really good.

Yeah I'm mentioning free agents I mentioned boerrigter cause Celtic paid 3 mil for him and he played for Ajax so I put 2-2 together and put him down to not playing at Celtic to having to many players in that position

Like we are gonna pay a transfer fee😅

Edited by D TOTAL

Yeah I'm mentioning free agents I mentioned boerrigter cause Celtic paid 3 mil for him and he played for Ajax so I put 2-2 together and put him down to not playing at Celtic to having to many players in that position

Like we are gonna pay a transfer fee😅

He was released weeks ago. He's well out our price range as his wages won't be under £2,000.

He was released weeks ago. He's well out our price range as his wages won't be under £2,000.

the fact he was released so long ago would help as I don't see anyone else knocking on his door so if he were to be offered a contract by anyone it would be a like it or lump it kinda wage

Darnell Fisher would have the St Johnstone fans seething. We should sign him and play Kerr ahead of him.

I'd rather he joined you than spent his career rotting in Celtics reserves tbh, hes too nice a guy for that horrific fate

Edited by RandomGuy.

And who is he playing for now

Nobody. He'll be sitting in some massive house in the Netherlands snorting ching that he's purchased from the millions he earned training with the celtic youth team. You're deluded if you think there's any chance he'll sign for anyone in Scotland