All things Dundee FC

Think we have drew too often this season for top 6. Hopefully proven wrong but as Ive said from the start 8th or 7this an alright season

I think you're probably right. Will it be the Celtic game Bain misses or the Hamilton game?

I think it's a failure for Dundee to not make the top six this season. The squad they have, the run they have been on and having a striker on 22 goals already this season, surely means disappointment for the dee faithful?

Not if it's a 4th Derby and sends the DABs down.

I think it's a failure for Dundee to not make the top six this season. The squad they have, the run they have been on and having a striker on 22 goals already this season, surely means disappointment for the dee faithful?

Disagree. Second season up. I'll be happy once safety is confirmed. Once we've been in the top flight for a few years I'll be hoping for top 6/Europe etc. We've not spent big (I'm pretty sure) so a mid table finish is to be expected.

We need to sort out the defence and midfield, as you know. We're definitely a work in progress.

There was a team, not far from here, who were aiming for top 4 when the season began. They are now 7 points adrift at the foot of the table.

Things ain't too bad here :)

Disagree. Second season up. I'll be happy once safety is confirmed. Once we've been in the top flight for a few years I'll be hoping for top 6/Europe etc. We've not spent big (I'm pretty sure) so a mid table finish is to be expected.

We need to sort out the defence and midfield, as you know. We're definitely a work in progress.

that's fair comments. I was just curious as I have had you as stick on top 6 since you utterly destroyed us at Dens. Can't really understand how you may potentially miss out . Such a weird league

that's fair comments. I was just curious as I have had you as stick on top 6 since you utterly destroyed us at Dens. Can't really understand how you may potentially miss out . Such a weird league

I'm guessing here but I'm gonna say that our record against Saints this season is better than our record against any other of the top 6. It's our results against the 'better' teams that let us down.

If we make top 6 I fully expect you to pump us :lol:

Kerr reminds me of Barry Smith. Hides his lack of ability (At times) by being the most committed player on the park for the whole 90 minutes. He's fast becoming a real fan favourite and I can see him being the type of player that's with us for many a year.