All things Dundee FC

We're being linked with Paul McGinn now. Not convinced there's anything to it, but is he any good?

Good player for us and has found his feet after a tough first season and is now very consistent. He's good defensively and is good at carrying a ball forward but his delivery is pretty poor.

Don't know if we're spoilt and underrate him but Celtic signing him would seem mental. I want him to stay as we need to start keeping a squad together and getting a bit of consistency but in all honesty, it doesn't upset me too much.

Maybe he'd fit in to a better team or whatever and do a job as a decent squad player.

Must admit I'm surprised to see his delivery hasn't been up to scratch at Dundee, some of the balls he used to ping into the box for us were sublime.

I rate Paul very highly but I've not seen a great deal of him since he left us.

Could just be the way we're using him I suppose. People in football seem to always rate him.

I'm not sure we are much stronger. I also don't think that we have a divine right to success, but it would be good to have some every now and then.

This season we have failed to score against Aberdeen, and Celtic, and failed to beat Hearts, ICT, and Ross County.

If we don't take at least 4 points from the next 2 games, I don't see us finishing in top 6.

Of the new signings, Loy, Low, Julen, Arturo, Meggatt have all been dissapointing wether it's been form or injuries.

This Sunday will tell us a lot, about this group, they'd better be up for it.

Feel it's a bit harsh including Loy in that list.

He's spent the majority of the season out of position or on the bench and is still our second top scorer, only behind a striker in the form of his life and level with one of last year's premiership player of the year nominees!

Feel it's a bit harsh including Loy in that list.

He's spent the majority of the season out of position or on the bench and is still our second top scorer, only behind a striker in the form of his life and level with one of last year's premiership player of the year nominees!

Bang on

ETA - that's even with me being raging at Loy for his 2 recent sitters.

Edited by Deefiant

We're being linked with Paul McGinn now. Not convinced there's anything to it, but is he any good?

I think he's a class act, if still incomplete. He seems to me to be one of these "gid honest pro" types, no attitude on or off the field. Comes in - does a job.

Would be dissapointed to see him go as I honestly feel he will only get better and better. It seems to be a mixed bag of opinions from Dee's though. Although I'm not surprised Celtic and English Championship teams are looking at him.

I'd like to see Sid, from Toy Story, in the dark blue for another season, at least. As pointed out before, he's far from the finished article. However, he just keeps getting better and better, with each passing week. I thought at the time, when he signed, he was a future internationalist and I stand by that thought.

Also, I just don't get all the Loy hate. Frustrated by him fluffing a one on one, last week. Yes, but get him to f**k, absolutely not. It wasn't that long ago he was our top scorer. Short memories, indeed.

I'd like to see Sid, from Toy Story, in the dark blue for another season, at least. As pointed out before, he's far from the finished article. However, he just keeps getting better and better, with each passing week. I thought at the time, when he signed, he was a future internationalist and I stand by that thought.

Also, I just don't get all the Loy hate. Frustrated by him fluffing a one on one, last week. Yes, but get him to f**k, absolutely not. It wasn't that long ago he was our top scorer. Short memories, indeed.[/quote

I can't see one post where anyone has said get Loy to f**k.

I stated he has been disappointing. I am basing that on how good he was for Falkirk. Granted he has been played out of position, but I just don't think he's looked sharp, apart from the first 4-5 games of season.

I would also like to see McGinn stay, as he's only going to get better. Cammy just needs to be patient.

2 must-win games against County and Hamilton coming up for us. Usually I'd consider games v Celtic as a write-off but I thought we showed enough at Celtic park to hopefully give us confidence to take the game to them at Dens. If we can take another point off them it could go a long way.

If im honest though, I think we'll draw with Hamilton and get beat off County.