All things Dundee FC

I know most DABs try and peddle the "canna hear the Dee's at tannadice" spiel but I also know 1 or 2 who admit we sound incredible in their midden.

I'll never understand why they don't sell the shed to season ticket holders - nowhere near the Derry but a cracking wee stand.

I watched the highlights of the 2-2 James McPake derby the other day. I challenge any Dee to watch it and not do a sinister Dr Evil laugh as they go 2 up and start singing "Dundee FC, you'll always be shite", completely unaware of the horror that is about to unfold before their eyes over the following months. Absolutely glorius.

attachicon.gifdr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

They were singing "Dundee FC, you'll always be shite" during the New Years derby while they were in the lead. It was rather sweet. It's almost as if they didn't know how the game would pan out.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Syd me favourite was

'Yenitit's having a party,

the Dee's are in their bed' at 2 nil in August.

Of course we all know what happened next.

Seemed to remember I was still in the shed and there was not a soul left in the Jamie Lee Fox stand or the allotment end. Pleasing.

I know most DABs try and peddle the "canna hear the Dee's at tannadice" spiel but I also know 1 or 2 who admit we sound incredible in their midden.

There's a video on YouTube filmed from the filths end as equalised in the 2 all game. Some scenes and noise in the mini Derry end.

Contract discussions with Paul McGinn have stalled apparently and the Tele is saying there's other teams in the prem that want him.

I'd be quite disappointed if we lost him to a Premiership team of 'our standing'. If some team are offering wages we can't compete with then fair enough.

Darren O'Dea calling Stephen Thompson 'desperate' on Sportsound. If you're not interested in Darren O'Dea on Sportsound though, I still implore you to at least listen to the opening ten minutes of the podcast just to hear Paul Hartley's brilliant comments on his interest of the situation. He loves the Dees. Link.

Darren O'Dea calling Stephen Thompson 'desperate' on Sportsound. If you're not interested in Darren O'Dea on Sportsound though, I still implore you to at least listen to the opening ten minutes of the podcast just to hear Paul Hartley's brilliant comments on his interest of the situation. He loves the Dees. Link.

Fucking magic Ludo :)

Fantastic. What a guy Our Dear Leader is.