All things Dundee FC

:unsure:

WTF? In my defence I've had 3 hrs sleep after last night's nightshift after having to get up for a funeral today but I'm not sure even that's a good enough excuse tbh.

Maybe I'm still giddy from meeting our ex-players Alan Caniggia and Eric Nemsadze today.

Dear oh dear.

Umbro? No, Admiral.

I had the full kit, plus tracksuit, which had a dapper white top with plain dark blue bottoms.

Class.

Aye you're right. I've no excuse, I had the tracksuit as well, the bottoms complete if I recall with outrageous flares?

I can see him clear as day, in the great umbro(?) strip. He and Eric Sinclair were never going on the cover of GQ though were they?

Those two would only got on the cover of GQ if it was the size of a small house but they loved a goal.

I think Sinky could have shielded the ball for an entire game. ❤️

Thompson giving us three stands as he wants to rake in every penny he can to stave off administration.

If ever there's a time not to buy an away brief to the dump, it's now. Don't go Dees. 90 minutes of derby action will be missed, but the destruction of the c***s across the road is a bigger goal, and be clear they're on a shoogly peg. £22 shove it up your arse you fucking cue ball.

Thank you.

I think I'd rather we fill the place and (hopefully) hump them tbh

Each to their own. Me and some regulars won't be going. Hopefully they go bust and we leave their pockets empty. Thomson will be looking for a last pay-off - i'm not contributing to it.

As you say, each to their own, but I won't miss this for anything.

When will we see you again?

When will be share precious moments?

Is the beginning

Of your end?

Thompson giving us three stands as he wants to rake in every penny he can to stave off administration.

If ever there's a time not to buy an away brief to the dump, it's now. Don't go Dees. 90 minutes of derby action will be missed, but the destruction of the c***s across the road is a bigger goal, and be clear they're on a shoogly peg. £22 shove it up your arse you fucking cue ball.

Thank you.

f**k that, get as many Dees in as possible. Will be superb taking over Tannadump, outnumbering them, outplaying them and outsinging them.

How the f**k any Dee would want to miss that?

Each to their own. Me and some regulars won't be going. Hopefully they go bust and we leave their pockets empty. Thomson will be looking for a last pay-off - i'm not contributing to it.

They will still go bust. Thompson will keep our £22. United will never see that money again and im happy to pay £22 to stand and sing dundee uniteds going down for 90 mins.

They will still go bust. Thompson will keep our £22. United will never see that money again and im happy to pay £22 to stand and sing dundee uniteds going down for 90 mins.

You need to alternately sing "What's the fucking point" as well. I'm always catching myself singing it at random points throughout the day. Great song.

bunglebonce, on 18 Feb 2016 - 09:26, said:

For those Dees who might be interested, the latest Pelé Podcast is an interview with Colin McMenamin. There is a fair bit about his time with Dundee, which on the whole he seems to have really enjoyed. There's a special mention for Messrs Melville and Brannan too.

https://t.co/DbkngNxuhd

Pretty much confirms the idea that Jocky shouldn't have been sacked until the end of that season at least as McMenamin says it 'ripped the heart out of the club' and the players just didn't play for Chis.

For those Dees who might be interested, the latest Pelé Podcast is an interview with Colin McMenamin. There is a fair bit about his time with Dundee, which on the whole he seems to have really enjoyed. There's a special mention for Messrs Melville and Brannan too.

https://t.co/DbkngNxuhd

I enjoyed the interview. I always liked McMenamin and was sorry to see him go. I recall a fantastic last minute header he scored against St Johnstone to win at Dens. His comments on Jocky being replaced by Chis are revealing. I'm not surprised to hear that the players didn't really give 100% for him.

Happily pay Mr T £22 to get into his home to have an absolute ball at their expense. People who don't go across the road cause it's giving United money are the worse on the worse. Get a grip and get oot and support Dundee.

We had the 3 stands when Russell scored that raker in the 3-0. What is it 5400?