All things Dundee FC

What like yesterday lads? Only going by the apps but seems we had all the ball and possession?!

Must've been about 80% possession but couldn't penetrate them (fnarr fnarr). Shite surface and conditions so I wouldn't go too hard on them, especially as Dumbarton had every player less than 20 yards from their goal at times. Fair play to them though, they got a draw and a money-spinning glamour replay at The Stadio del Dens.

Hopefully he doesn't trip over it and injure himself.

Our robust ex captain was in the bogs at the Invercarse Sponsors dinner when he was supposed to be presenting a shirt.

He started to move quicker than an amble towards the platform when he realised his mistake, and was loudly and spontaneously urged to slow down by the entire room.

Strolling around the center circle whilst hearts midfield are running 20 yards past him. Some people couldn't see past as well based on 2 or 3 good performances in 18 months.

He's a p***k. "We're not out the woods yet guys, I'll hang about and do what I can to make sure we avoid a relegation scrap", is what he didn't say.