All things Dundee FC

Best right back I've seen for us was Bobby Wilson.

Umbelievable player but played at a time Scotland was blessed with good full backs and if you didn't play for the Ugly Sisters you didn't get a look in.

post-28480-0-76869200-1453483667.jpg

This is wonderful stuff guys. Keep the memories coming.

Eh, course we've had loads of guid c***s, aye.

Aye, like that guy, whassisname?

Yeah, he was awesome.Whassisname.

... and Tosh Fucking McKinlay. The ugly c**t.

And that guy McKinnie, who turned oot half decent at Aberdeen a decade later. He was awesome.

And that guy McKinnie, who turned oot half decent at Aberdeen a decade later. He was awesome.

Holy f**k what a roaster!!

Oh dear.

Some people shouldn't drink.

Score predictions for Tannadice tomorrow?

:lol:

What's your rationale here then? We might be circle jerking about mediocre full backs whose names and positions we can barely remember but at least we'll finish above you c***s (without going into administration) for the first time in a generation.

Bravo. What a time for you guys to be alive. :thumsup2

What's your rationale here then? We might be circle jerking about mediocre full backs whose names and positions we can barely remember but at least we'll finish above you c***s (without going into administration) for the first time in a generation.

The rationale is that when my team was plummeting headlong into the.Championship I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the equivalent United thread. (But you know that.)

It's taken longer than I thought but PMS has gone into full Michael Douglas in Falling Down mode.

Unlucky mate.

He's yet to go on a marvellous rampage. But I do believe he's at the beginning. Currently sat in his car in a traffic jam pretending to his mum that he hasn't been paid off from his shite job.

Lets see if he has the balls to go full on Falling Down.

Glad to see you are taking this so well. Will United ever recover from this. We should enjoy the get down Derby will be the last for a while barring cup games I reckon!

#whatatimetobealive

2002-3.

A generation, evidently, is significantly a shorter period of time in your average insestuous East Angus small holding.

Enjoy obscurity.

Edited by MDCCCXCIII