All things Dundee FC

Maybe old news but roughies offer a match day special of a (superior to Dens) scotch pie, a hot drink (tea, bovril or coffee) and a sugar donut for £2 all in.

I now look down on anyone who buys anything inside Dens.

Never buy food at the football anyway as its shite and overpriced, but the stewards are hardly gonna let folk swan in with a pure meal deal.

Never buy food at the football anyway as its shite and overpriced, but the stewards are hardly gonna let folk swan in with a pure meal deal.

Well, they do.

I bought 4 of them at the weekend, 1 for me and 1 each for the kids and wandered in no bother. Kids with hot drinks in hand, me with my drink and a carrier bag full of baked goods.

That's bizarre. I was made to bin an unopened bottle of highland spring against Killie...

Then again, I do look pretty dangerous.

The old bottles vs polystyrene cup argument probably.

Someone far more likely to be injured by s plastic bottle of cold water than a polystyrene cup of scalding bovril....

Never thought I'd be disappointed to hear that Gary Irvine is out for the rest of the season. The boys done a grand job for us when called upon recently, if Saturday was his last game for us then it's a shite way to end his time with Dundee.

*Stands up and applauds the White Cafu*

Thank you, Gary. It's only taken 5 or 6 seasons, but you finally managed to hoof the ball up the pitch and it resulted in a goal. Your unrelenting determination for such a goal to occur was admirable. May you have future successes with "The Hoof".

Never thought I'd be disappointed to hear that Gary Irvine is out for the rest of the season. The boys done a grand job for us when called upon recently, if Saturday was his last game for us then it's a shite way to end his time with Dundee.

*Stands up and applauds the White Cafu*

Thank you, Gary. It's only taken 5 or 6 seasons, but you finally managed to hoof the ball up the pitch and it resulted in a goal. Your unrelenting determination for such a goal to occur was admirable. May you have future successes with "The Hoof".

My opinion of him went from shite Cafu to white Cafu the moment he put that delightful ball onto Peaso's head for us to win the Championship.

Get well soon Gary. You'll get a gig at Morten or St Mirren or something.

My opinion of him went from shite Cafu to white Cafu the moment he put that delightful ball onto Peaso's head for us to win the Championship.

Get well soon Gary. You'll get a gig at Morten or St Mirren or something.

I couldn't quite put my finger on when my opinion of him changed. But I suppose it must have been that day too. Heroes each and every one of them. Even Sean Bonnett-Johnson.

I'm quite sure Gary will end up at Hamilton. He's been a baw hair away from signing for them a few times hasn't he?

Gary has been overall a good Dundee full back on both the right and the left. While I can recall saying "FFS Irvine", it's been more than outnumbered by "Well played Irvine".

I'll be sorry not to see him in Dark Blue again if this news proves true.

Thanks White Cafu.

And here's one to talk about!

I couldn't quite put my finger on when my opinion of him changed. But I suppose it must have been that day too. Heroes each and every one of them. Even Sean Bonnett-Johnson.

I'm quite sure Gary will end up at Hamilton. He's been a baw hair away from signing for them a few times hasn't he?

I never knew that but he lives in Hamilton so it would make sense.

My brother bumped into him in Hamilton Asda wearing skin tight white jeans (Irvine, not my brother). True story.

My brother bumped into him in Hamilton Asda wearing skin tight white jeans (Irvine, not my brother). True story.

Sure they weren't shorts?

That sounds like when I saw Iain Davidson in Nandos wearing skin tight 3/4 length denim shorts with white platform trainers. Footballers have some fashion sense.

Also, is your brother Deeboy? Or is he your son?

That sounds like when I saw Iain Davidson in Nandos wearing skin tight 3/4 length denim shorts with white platform trainers. Footballers have some fashion sense.

Also, is your brother Deeboy? Or is he your son?

Na, we're not related. We're obviously both lazy b*****ds that couldn't be arsed thinking up a clever username.