Lowland League Cup

HibeeJibee

What can you do about it? We don't have enough referees to punish every mistake nor can you replay games. referees influence every single sport and watching NFL they even get it wrong sometimes when they have TV replays. It is infuriating however it is part of the game.

I have an arsenal of armoury in my cellar!!! Probably the sniper rifle would be the best choice? Ha ha

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course pantaloon, which makes me feel a bit sorry for teams like spartans, when they make a human error, on a team sheet and get thrown out a cup! But a referee can cost a club a place in a final because of a blatant obvious error, which was there for everyone to see, but yet that's okay?

Aye you right Dal, that decision was debateable.

I thought the push for penalty was more blatant and by the letter all the law Sloan should of walked for taking the corner flag out and striking a player with it......lol

Swings and roundabouts I suppose

you.ll need to elaborate on that stanton.

Still bitter about a penalty given against Vale v Gretna 2 weeks ago probably.

Stanton was probably 77 yards further away than the ref but his opinion was Inglis "dived"

Well done kilby, Winning the lowland league cup. 3.1. There was only going to be one obvious winner in this final!

Well done to EK, best side won the game, were the best side throughout, but have to say Gretna tried their utmost to stay with them and did for long periods.

Kilby my pick for LL next season if they keep squad together

Great side and conducted themselves well in victory.

Dal- u on the other hand weren't even there, and you've been the biggest clampit to grace these forums throughout the last 2 years, your brother has thrown the towel in again as Dalbeattie manager after 2 years so now go back under your stone til he gets the fire back in his belly......

Well done to EK, best side won the game, were the best side throughout, but have to say Gretna tried their utmost to stay with them and did for long periods.

Kilby my pick for LL next season if they keep squad together

Great side and conducted themselves well in victory.

Dal- u on the other hand weren't even there, and you've been the biggest clampit to grace these forums throughout the last 2 years, your brother has thrown the towel in again as Dalbeattie manager after 2 years so now go back under your stone til he gets the fire back in his belly......

actually I was at the game today!! But knowing Gretna as I do, once again throw the so called towel in!! Not only in the league cup final today, again on Wednesday in the image printers cup through bad discipline, and the final run in, in the league!! Skin has nothing to prove to anybody, think he has done his talking on the park and it shows that with our league positions the last two seasons etc etc . We all have reasons to move on in life, whether it be football or whatever. And his time is now. Maybe if your whole team had as much fire in there bellies as he has still, you might just have had some success this season!

actually I was at the game today!! But knowing Gretna as I do, once again throw the so called towel in!! Not only in the league cup final today, again on Wednesday in the image printers cup through bad discipline, and the final run in, in the league!! Skin has nothing to prove to anybody, think he has done his talking on the park and it shows that with our league positions the last two seasons etc etc . We all have reasons to move on in life, whether it be football or whatever. And his time is now. Maybe if your whole team had as much fire in there bellies as he has still, you might just have had some success this season!

I'm glad your happy with top 4 finishes.....

2 years no medals.

We'll see when the fair play league table comes out about discipline, game was gone on Wed prior to any sendings off. Again the best side won on the day/night.

Bitterness and jealousy will get you nowhere in life. Have fun watching southern counties next year........

P4 L3 D1 ????

I'm glad your happy with top 4 finishes.....

2 years no medals.

We'll see when the fair play league table comes out about discipline, game was gone on Wed prior to any sendings off. Again the best side won on the day/night.

Bitterness and jealousy will get you nowhere in life. Have fun watching southern counties next year........

P4 L3 D1

yeh I'm pretty happy with top 3 and top four finishes considering our resources compared to majority of teams in the league, including yourselves! Don't think they do southern counties in Edinburgh?

yeh I'm pretty happy with top 3 and top four finishes considering our resources compared to majority of teams in the league, including yourselves! Don't think they do southern counties in Edinburgh?

????????????

Aye paupers of the league Dalbeattie......

Smallest population aswell apparently.......LOL

Go to bed.....

Strange we have one bad game discipline wise and the trolls jump all over it. We had one red card all season prior to Wednesday.

Well done to EK I have heard that you were the better team. I wasn't there due to work commitments

Archived