Grudgement Day is coming

White Star

A RIVALRY 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING

In the RED corner, (weighing 350 pounds) and representing the big team of the league, a man who still blames the previous regime for his own failure to get the club anywhere near the Super League.

And in the BLUE corner his opponent, weighing in at 47.4 pounds, standing a mighty 2 foot 7, a man determined to stick it right up him.

Discuss.

looking forward to the game against our close freinds should be another good test for us what else is there to discus will you be their whitestar

No, I'm off to Belfast for the weekend. Will never set foot inside washout until there are changes at the top anyhow. Plenty to discuss though before the result is known.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that...

joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-i-know-you

glenrothes v dundonald , at warout , think the size of the pitch will be a major factor in the result, john martin to decide the outcome i think , although bluebells new signing gillfillian might be the match winner , but as long as theres blood and snotters then that'll that counts :lol:

Both sides capable of beating each other, both have really good squads and as Lee states above, players who can be match winners. Be interesting to see the outcome as fancy at least 1 of these 2 to make top 3 thus season.

Archived