Partick Thistle vs Inverness CT - 13/09/14

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a good feeling about this. 3-0 Inverness.

U should be called the scoff, as we scoff at ur pish patter. Tcheuchters thistle aren't the real thistle so don't use that name in my presence. U shouldnae be in the spfl anyway they changed the rules so we could have a highland league just to make sure u c***s didn't feel excluded like you c***s do whenever a weegie walks into a shop in tcheuctherland and u start speaking that filthy Gaelic.

Real jags 1-0

P.s. To all the twats who keep saying I think thistle will win. Once is enough lads even the first time was semi funny.

U should be called the scoff, as we scoff at ur pish patter. Tcheuchters thistle aren't the real thistle so don't use that name in my presence. U shouldnae be in the spfl anyway they changed the rules so we could have a highland league just to make sure u c***s didn't feel excluded like you c***s do whenever a weegie walks into a shop in tcheuctherland and u start speaking that filthy Gaelic.

Real jags 1-0

P.s. To all the twats who keep saying I think thistle will win. Once is enough lads even the first time was semi funny.

You fail at the Internet and life itself.

Real jags 1-0

Dryhorce's more seething Partick supporting offspring?

Real jags 1-0

247.gif

247.gif

do they still chuck you out half an hour before the game? That was the main downside for me, also if they're getting sky or bt sports then the early kick off normally finishes after 2.30 so sort of defeats the point. Good to see they have worked on it though, I will try and go at some point this season.

They stopped serving 20-25 minutes before KO. I left 10 mins before KO and nobody was being told to leave.

Real jags 1-0

Zoomer

Maryhill Station's next door to my flat - about 2 miles past Firhill. Can get you for a beer or two in the Kelvinbridge area, where there are some decent pubs, unless you're cutting it fine for kick-off.

Missed this. yeah that should be fine. I'll need to try and avoid someone on the train whilst getting there. I get in around 12:15 so I'll hop on the next subway out there.

Missed this. yeah that should be fine. I'll need to try and avoid someone on the train whilst getting there. I get in around 12:15 so I'll hop on the next subway out there.

:whistle You should just keep the false whiskers and dark glasses on for the duration of the game and you might be safe getting back too.

Talk last week was of either the Landsdowne or Inn Deep, both good places very close to Kelvinbridge. Should be in that area by the back of noon, so I'll drop you a text.

I always look forward to this game purely for the convenience and for the novelty of seeing ICT within walking distance of a range of decent and familiar pubs, but our record against Partick really isn't good. Even last season, when we were right up at the top of the league, I was at the home game and we were a complete shambles, and in the game just after Christmas at Firhill we were very lucky to come away with a draw. Bloody awful game too. Hoping that a bit of guid honest total football will change that on Saturday and keep us top.

Heads gone pity the thread has too,By the way I reckon thistle might just sneak it ya knob

Heads gone pity the thread has too,By the way I reckon thistle might just sneak it ya knob

Got your word mixed up pal. Understand typing error. I will be sneaking ma knob intae yer MAW!

Archived