Partick Thistle vs Inverness CT - 13/09/14

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but they will be by kick off.

:lol:

Thistle fans must be sick of being asked this but what is the best way to get to Firhill from the city centre? I know you don't get the train to Partick but that's about it. Is Maryhill the best one to head for?

Thistle fans must be sick of being asked this but what is the best way to get to Firhill from the city centre? I know you don't get the train to Partick but that's about it. Is Maryhill the best one to head for?

Maryhill Station is a bad idea. Get the Subway. If Rangers are playing you can make the 'this side for SPL football?' gag to the staff, they love it.

I'm managing this away game, after getting an afternoon pass from the missus post-wedding-ring-ordering at the Argyle arcade. Another stadium off the 'to visit list' :thumsup2

Maryhill Station's next door to my flat - about 2 miles past Firhill. Can get you for a beer or two in the Kelvinbridge area, where there are some decent pubs, unless you're cutting it fine for kick-off.

Really doubt we'll win this seeing as Inverness are flying, but said that twice last season and got away with a 2-1 win away from home and a 0-0 draw at Christmas. I'd go with the team GrahamJags posted the page before if all players are fit and ready to go. Need to have Stevenson playing in his more natural position IMO and now we've got Doolan and Eccleston, you'd think one would start and one would be on the bench. If Eccleston takes Doolan's place completely and he's frozen out I won't be happy.

Its been done up apparently Barra. Tennents lager on tap with Jaggy Thistle Ale too.

Still not been but might be good for away fans.

Free pies too not sure if it has satellite tv though?

The Aitken Suite was pish for many years but I went in before the County game and was pleasantly surprised. Good, cheap beers. They could do with putting pixtures back up round the wall but I'd expect they have/will. Apparently they're getting Sky TV put in too which would be good.

do they still chuck you out half an hour before the game? That was the main downside for me, also if they're getting sky or bt sports then the early kick off normally finishes after 2.30 so sort of defeats the point. Good to see they have worked on it though, I will try and go at some point this season.

Hoping to get a pint or two in the excellent Inn Deep, then wander up (10-15mins?).

Can walk within ten minutes. Although all of a sudden club colours need to be covered in Inn Deep this season which is completely disappointing.

Archived