Partick Thistle vs Inverness CT - 13/09/14

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I disagree with some of the often excessive criticism of Craigen, I similarly fail to understand the overeagerness to praise him at every opportunity despite contributing very little to the game; the guy was on the pitch for 15 minutes, linked up well with Higginbotham once, laid the ball off to Doolan for the penalty and ran the ball out the pitch on another occasion. Nice guy, skilful player but hardly "different class".

As much as I disagree with some of the often excessive criticism of Craigen, I similarly fail to understand the overeagerness to praise him at every opportunity despite contributing very little to the game; the guy was on the pitch for 15 minutes, linked up well with Higginbotham once, laid the ball off to Doolan for the penalty and ran the ball out the pitch on another occasion. Nice guy, skilful player but hardly "different class".

Shot on target too after being played in on the right hand side of their box.

Our goal was amazing but we gave away two stupid goals and just couldn't get back into it. Partick maybe rode their luck a bit but they dominated the late stages and deserved their win.

Also, I got drunk.

Archived