Seattle Seahawks Dynasty Thread - The Road to Houston

jagfox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not convinced about Seattle this season so far. Every decent team they have faced they have lost. It's not just losing its the manner of the defeats. I actually put the 4th Quarter turnarounds on Wilson and the offence rather than the defence. Keep the ball and make plays and you win the game, don't rely on the defence regardless of how good it is to make plays.

The past few seasons as well, Wilson has had time and made time to make big plays thanks to the OL. This season he can barely get out the pocket leading to desperate heaves down the field in the 49ers game. I thought that getting Graham in would the answer to all our problems and we'd be really strong this season (we still might) but the loss of Unger in the trade seems to have had a bigger knock on effect.

With the talent on the Seahawks side, serious questions would need to be asked if they don't at least make the playoffs. They should be winning the Division. Fortune remains on their side to be fair. Celtic like

Totally agree. It's not that long ago commentators etc were talking about a dynasty being built and now they are struggling to get past the Cowboys and Lions. Its a similar situation to last year. The two games v Cardinals will be crucial. And then it depends on what the Rams have been up to.

Can't build a dynasty with such a weak oline.

Last night was the first time since Super Bowl 48 that Russell wasn't sacked. Yet he had few options. We are struggling on third downs, and we don't look comfortable against the deep ball.

Thank goodness we have a bye week

• 2 weeks later...

All remaining games are winnable. With this offence I'm not too confident of that happening :(

v 49ers - Win

v Steelers - Lose

@ Vikings - Lose

@ Ravens - Win

v Browns - Win

v Rams - Win

@ Cardinals - Lose

8-8 touch and go whether that would be good enough for a Wild Card spot. But I really can't see us doing much in the post season.

Something ain't right. Obviously the run game is down in terms of production and the passing game hasn't taken up the slack yet.

Some daft plays on defence too :(

Aye it's not good at all. The bubble of the last two years appears to have burst. Still though, what a two years. Especially given the shite we were all served up for several years before that.

Aye it's not good at all. The bubble of the last two years appears to have burst. Still though, what a two years. Especially given the shite we were all served up for several years before that.

This, exactly this.

Ha! I wasn't even born till year later. Been a Seahawks fan since I got into American football in 2011.

I got a badge back then. You've probably seen as many games as me m8 ;)

• 3 weeks later...

v 49ers - Win Correct

v Steelers - Lose Incorrect

@ Vikings - Lose Incorrect

@ Ravens - Win

v Browns - Win

v Rams - Win

@ Cardinals - Lose

8-8 touch and go whether that would be good enough for a Wild Card spot. But I really can't see us doing much in the post season.

Certainly glad to have gotten those last two results wrong. Finishing with 3W and 1L would be enough for a Wild Card spot and I don't think we'd fear many teams in the post season despite being on the road. Team seems to be hitting some good form now.

Archived