Killie vs St Mirren - 13/09/14

£22 Adults

£15 Concessions

£5 Under 12s

Away supporters can purchase tickets directly from St Mirren.

Killie FC should realise that not all St Mirren supporters live in Paisley. If they think I'm going out of my way to give them my £22 to sit in a 25% full stadium, they can think again. Get a portacabin or something set up you lazy b*****ds!

0-2 St Mirren - Ball and Drury.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie FC should realise that not all St Mirren supporters live in Paisley. If they think I'm going out of my way to give them my £22 to sit in a 25% full stadium, they can think again. Get a portacabin or something set up you lazy b*****ds!

0-2 St Mirren - Ball and Drury.

My Killie supporting mate has assured me tickets will be available to purchase right up to KO at Rugby Park for away fans in a similar fashion to the way we operate. I have not seen anywhere that they are ONLY available from SMFC in advance.

My Killie supporting mate has assured me tickets will be available to purchase right up to KO at Rugby Park for away fans in a similar fashion to the way we operate. I have not seen anywhere that they are ONLY available from SMFC in advance.

I'll be surprised if we aren't opening some cash turnstiles at the away end. Very surprised. I'll be working there so I'll see if I can find out more next week.

Supposedly getting a barcode scanner similar to St Mirren park.

This is the first I've heard of that happening.

Will scanning my replica strip get me in?

Probably - a saving on a season ticket for you at home games, eh? :P;)

I'm coming from Bute so hope there will be no problem getting a ticket. On the game it's self we will play Killie off the park only if Killie have no goalie will we score. Jokes aside I fully expect a Saints win you can't create the number of chances we do and not score in five games. Here is hoping !

I'm coming from Bute so hope there will be no problem getting a ticket. On the game it's self we will play Killie off the park only if Killie have no goalie will we score. Jokes aside I fully expect a Saints win you can't create the number of chances we do and not score in five games. Here is hoping !

Hi Zebra! Long time bbz xox

I'm coming from Bute so hope there will be no problem getting a ticket. On the game it's self we will play Killie off the park only if Killie have no goalie will we score. Jokes aside I fully expect a Saints win you can't create the number of chances we do and not score

Apply that same logic to Joshy boy and the score will be josh 5 st mirren 5 but eremenko will scream in a 50 yarder and we win 6 - 5

I've never seen a saints Killie thread so bare, whats going on in the world lol (we all know most of us are in hiding before you have a pop)

Anyway Killie win and of course Josh to score and we'll go 5 games without a goal

I think the fact Lex has only commented once contributes to that. He is, after all, Killie's biggest fan and poster.

Archived