Killie vs St Mirren - 13/09/14

I think Lennon will be having a good chuckle at the fans who wanted him out. Funny how all the journalists who repeatedly called for his head last season are now saying it was the wrong choice. Mind you, if you'd told the fans last night that a condition of getting shot of Lennon was Craig would be appointed then we'd have been happy to stick with what we had.

Michael Stewart tears into Craig in the Sun today.

See I was one of the fans who wanted him out for the reasons I highlighted. But I thought we'd get someone fresh for example Ian Murray, Gary Locke or even if we were being cheap Gary Teale.

Instead we got the same old shite. Wrong appointment, has to be sacked ASAP.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season, it was the 7th December before we made it to double figures. Saturday was the 13th of September...

I haven't looked at the league table since the start of August :lol: . I think I have watched sportscene once and that was only because Thommogod was on.

See I was one of the fans who wanted him out for the reasons I highlighted. But I thought we'd get someone fresh for example Ian Murray, Gary Locke or even if we were being cheap Gary Teale.

TC not learned from Danny's mistakes. Playing John McGinn on the right? F'ck sake, unforgivable. A midfield 3 of Osbourne, McGinn, McLean should be running riot. We need Wylde back in the team asap. Him and Marwood on the wide areas supporting Caldwell up front. Must admit Ball looks like he has shed some amount of weight but he doesn't even get game time after starting every week. Bizarre.

McLean, Naismith, McGinn,McAusland (not his worst game this season) all in bad form just now.

That was my feeling too - get rid of the manager and get someone from outwith the club. Should have realised we'd go for the cheap option and promote from within. And because it's the cheap option we won't boot him as that will cost unless it's a Killie style two year deal that isn't really a two year deal.

I haven't looked at the league table since the start of August :lol: . I think I have watched sportscene once and that was only because Thommogod was on.

TC not learned from Danny's mistakes. Playing John McGinn on the right? F'ck sake, unforgivable. A midfield 3 of Osbourne, McGinn, McLean should be running riot. We need Wylde back in the team asap. Him and Marwood on the wide areas supporting Caldwell up front. Must admit Ball looks like he has shed some amount of weight but he doesn't even get game time after starting every week. Bizarre.

McLean, Naismith, McGinn,McAusland (not his worst game this season) all in bad form just now.

Wasn't at the game but just about crashed the car when Craig said on the radio McGinn had played on the right, had done well and he might try it again!

I see Cheesy getting slated as usual on some forums and while he could maybe have done better with the first goal it was caused by McLean cheaply giving away possession - the second time he did that in a short highlights package!

That was my feeling too - get rid of the manager and get someone from outwith the club. Should have realised we'd go for the cheap option and promote from within. And because it's the cheap option we won't boot him as that will cost unless it's a Killie style two year deal that isn't really a two year deal.

Wasn't at the game but just about crashed the car when Craig said on the radio McGinn had played on the right, had done well and he might try it again!

I see Cheesy getting slated as usual on some forums and while he could maybe have done better with the first goal it was caused by McLean cheaply giving away possession - the second time he did that in a short highlights package!

I thought McAusland was probably our least bad defender of Saturday despite his poor form. McLean had a complete nightmare, McGinn being subbed off ahead of him was baffling.

This coming from a poster who's vast majority of posts on this forums are about another team :lol:

I fully expect Kilmarnock to win tomorrow, Magennis to score and the hungover Buddies to lose 3-0.. The current knicker wetting amongst the Saints support will turn into a full blown pampers sponsored waterfall :)

I thought WRK resided in BRALT permanently :lol:

Was our disallowed goal ( McAuslands header which bounced just over the line ) included in the highlights? Can't watch them ATM.

It is in the highlights and tbh I can't see what it was disallowed for - looks like Pascali was just overbalanced. Having said that, I think the goal we did concede could easily have been a free kick - although the ball should have been cleared for a throw in at the first opportunity.

It is in the highlights and tbh I can't see what it was disallowed for - looks like Pascali was just overbalanced. Having said that, I think the goal we did concede could easily have been a free kick - although the ball should have been cleared for a throw in at the first opportunity.

I was surprised a foul wasn't given, defenders in that situation after they have made a arse of it normally get the benefit of the doubt, especially as it was Goodwin who steamed in after McGinn pressured the guy. Fair play to the ref though, don't think it was a foul but you see them given. He got the Marwood booking wrong though, didn't look like a penalty but it was never a dive.

Play like that every week and we could push for top six. Exciting season ahead.

I wondered when you'd be along. For the record I 100% stand by that comment - we were very good that day and I felt we were genuinely unlucky not to take three points. Unfortunately since we have not played with the same guile, creativity or confidence.

But please keep on posting it, it's the sort of thing I'd be pissing myself at if it were someone else.

Archived