Alex Salmond Heads Down to London - June 2016

RedRob72

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a surprise that neutral vote-spoiler DTED uncritically swallows this bullshit, says it doesn't go far enough even.

I will repeat (and highlight) for you.

The SNP's economic policy (but not necessarily iScotland's) is built on quicksand.

And where did I say it doesn't go far enough?

I said that I was surprised that BT aren't using the SG's own published oil revenue figures against them.

Not exactly funny but I get the point.

The SNP's economic policy (but not necessarily iScotland's) is built on quicksand. What's surprising is how BT have not pushed more on the actual real £4 billion shortfall in oil revenues compared to forecasts. Either it's stupidity or just sheer incompetence (or both).

What shortfall compared to what forecasts?

The made up figures from the OBR.

The made up figures from oil and gas UK?

The made up figures from the Wood report.

The different made up figures quoted by sir Ian Wood recently?

The made up figures used in the white paper.

The made up figures from some other source?

All forecasts are notoriously inaccurate. The only thing we know for sure is that unless they're really lucky, none of the forecasts will be correct.

I will repeat (and highlight) for you.

The SNP's economic policy (but not necessarily iScotland's) is built on quicksand.

And where did I say it doesn't go far enough?

I said that I was surprised that BT aren't using the SG's own published oil revenue figures against them.

Better to stay in the union then, eh? Absolutely no problems with the economy there, nosiree.

They have. And they embarrassed themselves in the process.

Amazing how Sir Ian Wood changes his mind when he gets a whiff of an ermine cloak or is considering fracking licenses, isn't it?

1) Ok, fair enough, the M90 extension, A9/A90 completed dual carriageway etc.., through North/North East Scotland, but you get the drift!?

2) No, I'm not much of a comedian,I'll leave that to others on here, it was perhaps supposed to be tongue in cheek, but not an attempt to be funny.

3) Why bring my football team into it, what has my support for Rangers got anything to do with this, (or religion for that matter, which Casual Bystander continually mentions, it says more about you lad btw!?)

4) Ok, the post was a bit long winded, but did you get the overall point, whether you agree with it or not?

5) 'Why don't you go home'' ? and where would that be Thumper?

1) Ok, fair enough, the M90 extension, A9/A90 completed dual carriageway etc.., through North/North East Scotland, but you get the drift!?

2) No, I'm not much of a comedian,I'll leave that to others on here, it was perhaps supposed to be tongue in cheek, but not an attempt to be funny.

3) Why bring my football team into it, what has my support for Rangers got anything to do with this, (or religion for that matter, which Casual Bystander continually mentions, it says more about you lad btw!?)

4) Ok, the post was a bit long winded, but did you get the overall point, whether you agree with it or not?

5) 'Why don't you go home'' ? and where would that be Thumper?

No2 - No you are not, please do, it wasn't

No3 - are you serious, You can't find a reason to link Rangers and all it stands for to a unionist agenda. You also completely missed the hint at a Rangers fan joking about anyone else's finances when your club is a debt ridden hole that purposely avoided paying its PAYE tax and all its creditors. It has had 3 years in the lower reaches to sort out its finances and still can't do it. Those in glass houses and all that. You sure your a Rangers fan.?

No4 - No because it was complete and utter nonsense

No5 - nearest loony bin. Also if you don't know the answer to No5 how the hell could you get No 1 right

I think you guys are being too critical. I thought it was fantastic and RedRob should definitely spend another couple of hours coming up with a sequel. Maybe base it around the EU or something. But is there any chance you can make it longer? And maybe add a few more characters to it?

Archived