Players Required

LARSSON

going by your recent results, think you're needing more than that !! No offence intended but losing any game by 16 goals and a total of 36 goals in 5 games at junior level is school boy stuff and I'd say there is a lot of work needing done... I'm sure last season when Jose came in the Muirkirk people were on here saying the days of here saying the days of heavy defeats were over but it looks like things have went backwards .

The 16-0 result was muirkirk playin their 4th game in 7 days in a group with 3 teams from the premier league. Having seen Muirkirk on Saturday, i can't see any teams in the ADL handin them a defeat like that. And i am sure they will walk away with a few decent results this season. But the were weak in full back positions..

Bit out of order Jacktonite. As a junior man you will no doubt appreciate the work that goes into these clubs. What you expecting for them to chuck it? By beating Kello they probably finished with their best points total for a couple of seasons.

going by your recent results, think you're needing more than that !! No offence intended but losing any game by 16 goals and a total of 36 goals in 5 games at junior level is school boy stuff and I'd say there is a lot of work needing done... I'm sure last season when Jose came in the Muirkirk people were on here saying the days of here saying the days of heavy defeats were over but it looks like things have went backwards .

Why you so concerned? Muirkirk only got beat 3-2 at the weekend by Darvel who had their own separate thread the other week with talk of challenging for promotion this season. At this level the 16-0 can easily be written off as a freak result due to injuries, other commitments etc. surely you must understand that.

If that's the case Kilwinning shouldn't have much problem in beating them 16-0 as well then.Lol

Yip was an embarrassing result and we have no excuses. We are in a group with 3 teams that we can not possibly compete with. We played some decent stuff against Talbot but the Cumnock game was really poor and embarrassing. Dont quite understand why you are so upset and annoyed, there is definately work needing done and they are trying their best to get decent players in the door not an easy thing to do at Muirkirk. The Ardagh cup is a competition im sure many Muirkirk people would rather we were not in as its soul destroying for everyone involved after a good win against a team fom our league and a confidence boost, by the end of the competition we are needing to try and find some confidence after taking a few hammerings. On saturday against a good Darvel side we were unlucky not to get a draw had chances to get at least that and full back was our problem areas so we are trying to strengthen that area to IMPROVE the team

how far is muirkirk from Lanarkshire area ??

its 30 minutes from Hamilton as thats where i stay, Training is going to be in East Kilbride now that the dark nights are coming in. We have quite a few players from the lanarkshire area in the team mate

Bit out of order Jacktonite. As a junior man you will no doubt appreciate the work that goes into these clubs. What you expecting for them to chuck it? By beating Kello they probably finished with their best points total for a couple of seasons.

Didn't mean to sound out of order but I remember last season when Jose came in as manager people were on saying things would be totally different from now on and I was shot down when I said having a pedigree as a senior player will not guarantee turning the team round. I would love to see teams like Muirkirk become more competitive as it will make the ADL a better league but I questioned taking on a guy like Jose with no junior experience or managerial background. My own club done the same thing bringing in Paul Wright and it was a disaster as we ended up relegated from super premier and haven't got back since. Personally I think clubs like Muirkirk should be going for good seasoned juniors coming to the end of their careers and looking to get into coaching. They would have good contacts at our level and know the game, which is totally different from the seniors.

Having played for a number of clubs I know how hard the guys in the background work to keeps teams going and afloat so not having a go at them and apologise again if it sounded like I was!

its 30 minutes from Hamilton as thats where i stay, Training is going to be in East Kilbride now that the dark nights are coming in. We have quite a few players from the lanarkshire area in the team mate

Sent you a pm. Know a few players in Ek who might fancy it but would need more details.

when do they train and who they playing this weekend ?? am from airdrie myself and play right back

Will be training on Wednesday's and maybe Mondays will let you know as waiting on Confirmation on Astro booking as the dark nights are back we need to move onto Astroturf. We have a home game this Saturday against Whitletts Vics 2pm kick off

That ardagh cup is hard work with a small squad like ur muirkirks, lugars n kello against 3 of the top junior sides going about so there can be some crazy scores, Think muirkirk got a man sent off early against Cumnock I was hearing as well, a hope the auld Kirk turn the corner but for my opinion we Jose is not the man to take them forward, maybe as a no2 but not as the gaffer. They're a really well run side off the park with one of the best parks in the ADL as well so hopefully they manage to get the 3 or 4 decent players they need to be more competetive

murkirks a good park. I was there wae yoker a couple of yr ago n they got a good park n set up. Dunno why people have to come on here being negative and havin a go at people doing their best to run a club. aw the best murkirk

Archived