The Arbroath Thread

Ricky going off is a concern. Hopefully nothing serious. 

JT moving in and Goldy playing RB worked well. A good option which we’ve used before. I think their goal was a direct result of Ricky being injured and being beaten for pace as a result.
We definitely need more defensive cover before the league campaign starts.

First was a brilliantly controlled volley from a great pass from low, 2nd was an absolute rocket right in the top bin, similar to his one v dunfermline but from a bit further out. Despite being 37 its why he should still be on the pitch as much as possible, capable of moments of magic.

Quick question for the Lichties who were there yesterday. Which of Bobby’s goals was better? For me it’s the first, he takes it perfectly on the volley. 

At the time I thought it was the second as he beat 2 players and stepped inside to shoot. Having seen the video, the first was terrific skill.

We are well on our way to getting to the last 16 of the league cup again. That’s a good achievement. If we get through and if we get seeded we have a chance of making the quarter finals. 

I imagine the signings will start rolling in this week coming and next 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Bobby Linn on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties 3-1 win against F.C Edinburgh yesterday. Sir Robert won the game with 2 sensational goals! Some say he’s like a fine wine……..he gets better with age! Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

0077B8E4-A55D-43F6-B294-D7BA18ACF407.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Season ticket bought. Any idea on numbers sold so far? We were approaching 900 a few weeks ago so would imagine we must be close to or over 1k by now.

Imagine they’ll tweet when we hit 1000. I have had that much on this month I have had to postpone again until next payday.

Think instalments next season would be a good thing to consider

I think clubs ideally want the season ticket money pre season/early in the season in order to plan financially for the season ahead/players wages etc so don’t see why they would offer a season long payment option. A Klarna type 3 instalments would be perfect.

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Season ticket bought. Any idea on numbers sold so far? We were approaching 900 a few weeks ago so would imagine we must be close to or over 1k by now.

I've ordered mine week past Saturday but don't have it yet. Anybody know how long it normally takes to arrive.

19 minutes ago, ahfpjim said:

Ordered it online. Don't now live in the town. If they print off in the shop what happens next ?

I don’t know mate. I thought you might be local. Probably best phoning the club and asking