The Arbroath Thread

On 16/04/2022 at 20:29, DUAFC said:

Oh I remember them well 😂

Donald Findlay acting as peace keeper / bouncer at Central Park when "emotions ran high" during play off final.  Think Robbie Raeside got a late winner. 

I think it's because of all this history with other clubs over the decades that most clubs can relate to what's happening at Gayfield. 

Our play off with the Smokies was before Donald's time. Are you not thinking of when both sides were going for the 2nd Division title in 2012, things were a bit tasty in the games.

Really hope you win the title. Ian and Dick grew us a few doors along from my gran. TOB was a great player for us chuck in Chris Hamilton and Liam Henderson and there's a good few connections.

19 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

The Killie match thread is an absolute car crash so probably better keeping our chat in here. 

Im confident we can get a result on Friday and going by what the players were saying on Saturday night at the awards night so are they. Big expectant Killie crowd expected who could easily turn on the players if we take an early lead. 

who were the evenings award winners please

Edited by kenwood65

21 minutes ago, kenwood65 said:

who were the evenings award winners please

Not going to lie….I was very intoxicated. From what I remember 

Goal of season - Bobby vs Dunfermline 

New Signing - Nouble

Player of the year - Mckenna

Management Team best player - Ricky

Kilmarnock vs Arbroath Tickets - On sale now in the Abbeygate Open until 5pm today!

Arbroath supporters can now come down to the Abbeygate to buy their tickets in person. There will be no more sales made online and this is the only way to buy a ticket.

We are staying open until 5pm today, and will be open from 10am tomorrow morning.

On 19/04/2022 at 12:27, lichtie23 said:

Not going to lie….I was very intoxicated. From what I remember 

Goal of season - Bobby vs Dunfermline 

New Signing - Nouble

Player of the year - Mckenna

Management Team best player - Ricky

McKenna was players player.

TOB fans Player of the year

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Your players hate Tam. Rift in the dressing room. Boasting about his pre-contract with Ross County. "I'm going up even if you lot don't." Allegedly.

"Back four totally unsettled"