The Arbroath Thread

Kevin Nicoll has been on the bench for quite a while at Forfar, and that doesn't appear to have changed under Bollan, so he could very well be available.... although he may not favour a return to Gayfield if he left on bad terms last summer. He is exactly the type of player I would like to see us add before the transfer window closes.

I think it's been fairly obvious for the last few weeks that Grehan would leave in this transfer window. Things simply haven't worked out for him at Gayfield and the difference between him and Rutherford has been night and day in my opinion. I don't think Grehan has been fit at any point in his time at the club, he hasn't recovered from missing several weeks of pre-season after pulling up in one of the early sessions at the Common with a 'sore arse'. Since then he has had a lot of niggly injuries and unfortunately I think his time in senior football is now at an end.

Edited by SimonLichtie

I agree Simon, Grehan was obviously on his way out. Not getting regular starts and then young loan players coming in and pushing him further down the pecking order. Plus no one seemed to agree on how to pronounce his name which didn't help!!!

Don't think Nicoll left on bad terms, just that Forfar came in with a better deal (which we should've matched). From reading the Forfar thread it appears he's been used the majority of the time as a CB. Would love to have him back.

You've stayed loyal to him anyway with that avatar. As for Grehan, I say A-Grehan, but heard plenty give it the Gr 'ehh' n.

If you sign a contract to do two half days and a Saturday and don't turn up half the time, you're not gonna be kept on long. I'm top drawer at sitting at my desk 9-5 posting shite on twitter, but if I don't turn up to do so I'll soon be out of a job....

If you sign a contract to do two half days and a Saturday and don't turn up half the time, you're not gonna be kept on long. I'm top drawer at sitting at my desk 9-5 posting shite on twitter, but if I don't turn up to do so I'll soon be out of a job....

I like your tweets Simon x

From what I've seen of Bobby Linn I'm surprised he isn't being nicked by a higher division club. Must be worth a bit of money before his contract is up and he becomes a free agent. Respect.

He's signed a 2 year deal, cause we're no a diddy club like you lot. Unlucks.