The Arbroath Thread

3 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Aye he’s still with them. Played a few games this season but hasn’t scored. I was surprised to learn the other day that he’s still only 33.

Great player for us sure he will get a good ovation from the home support.

Doubt Doris will feature, he's managed about 45 minutes all season as a sub and hasn't started, he's massively of the pace to nobodies surprise.

Tough draw for us and I'd be surprised to see an upset but hoping we make a good game of it.

How long is Nouble on loan for? Wonder if Livi would let him play

18 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Doubt Doris will feature, he's managed about 45 minutes all season as a sub and hasn't started, he's massively of the pace to nobodies surprise.

Tough draw for us and I'd be surprised to see an upset but hoping we make a good game of it.

How long is Nouble on loan for? Wonder if Livi would let him play

Nouble on loan till January. Not sure of the rules regarding loaned players in the cups but is it up the the parent club to decide wether a loaned player plays in cup ties?

Nouble on loan till January. Not sure of the rules regarding loaned players in the cups but is it up the the parent club to decide wether a loaned player plays in cup ties?
Aye, we got permission to play loanees from Aberdeen and Dundee yesterday, albeit they're on season long loans.

No Gayfield return for Andy Munro as he got sent off yesterday so will be suspended. Means Travis will play though

I fully expect Nouble to sit out this game as Livi will want him to be part of their plans for the next round when they enter.

34 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:
1 hour ago, keptie said:

I fully expect Nouble to sit out this game as Livi will want him to be part of their plans for the next round when they enter.

Yeah that sounds sensible.

15 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:
16 hours ago, keptie said:

Unless we can somehow stay in the cup for longer than Livi.....can't see that happening however as Arbroath don't seem to do cups these days.

Unless we can somehow stay in the cup for longer than Livi.....can't see that happening however as Arbroath don't seem to do cups these days.
Well as the 4th round where Livi come in is scheduled for the 22nd January 2022, he wont be at Arbroath as he will be back at Livi by that point.

1 hour ago, RedLichtie86 said:
1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

Well as the 4th round where Livi come in is scheduled for the 22nd January 2022, he wont be at Arbroath as he will be back at Livi by that point.

Good point.....👍

1 hour ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Has anyone else had issues with this seasons Arbroath replica tops?

Had mine just over a month now and the badge has already started to peel off.

Aye the badge’s are faulty. The club just say to take them back to get fixed. I think the quality of this seasons replicas have been poor compared to previous seasons 

Aye the badge’s are faulty. The club just say to take them back to get fixed. I think the quality of this seasons replicas have been poor compared to previous seasons 
The fact its a rubber badge that is glued on compared to the sewn on embroidered badge like our last suppliers shows the vast difference.

Cheers for the info. Need to see about getting it back.

It seems to me that on our day we’re as good as anyone in this league. It’s unlikely we have the squad depth or consistency to win the league but, scarily, a playoff place is possible. Scarily? In a good way.
O ye of little faith.