The Arbroath Thread

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

We’ll find out our opponents in the next round of the challenge cup tonight, with Brora hosting Aberdeen B. Michael Ruth starting for Aberdeen.

That Brora journey was hard going last time so hopefully Aberdeen can get the job done tonight 

Wonder how ticket sales are for Sunday…can’t see them being all to great at £19 a pop. Especially after Dick’s rallying call to the support a few days ago, think they would’ve been better off sticking with the same prices as group stages.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any chance of PATG? 

I don't really know my plans until Sunday.

No pay at the gates online tickets only, don't know how late the online tickets stay on sale for though.

1 minute ago, keptie said:

No pay at the gates online tickets only, don't know how late the online tickets stay on sale for though.

Bleh, I'll probably just try and stream it then, if that's an option.

11 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I hope the club allow PATG again at some point. Makes it so much easier for some of the older generation or folk who aren’t computer savvy 

I agree but don’t think we will, certainly not while we’re in the championship. If not and if it’s all to be barcode/QR code then it would be good to have a ticket office/window on the wall where printed tickets could be purchased up to kick off, pretty sure they do that at Pittodrie and others.

Edited by Tattie36

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bleh, I'll probably just try and stream it then, if that's an option.

7 hours ago, keptie said:

Yes it's getting streamed £13

No stream unfortunately. Club have just announced on the Facebook page