The Arbroath Thread

I’m not sure Dick does agents.

Every manager does agents. If you’ve got a player on trial from down South then it’s very likely an agent is touting them for a move. It’s why he’s also been on trial at East Fife.

Every manager does agents. If you’ve got a player on trial from down South then it’s very likely an agent is touting them for a move. It’s why he’s also been on trial at East Fife.

Fair enough. It’s just a long way to come for a part time job.

Fair enough. It’s just a long way to come for a part time job.

Aye I find it a strange move in the first place although he maybe realises that doing well up here can lead to top flight teams sniffing around which is ultimately better than working his way up the ladder in England.

The club might be able to sort him out with a job if he actually signs.

According to the East Fife thread, Wreh played for them last night in a 15-0 win V Burntisland. Two games in two days is tough and he may have had an off night but I think it’s telling that he didn’t score. If you’re a striker and can’t score in a 15-0 win then not sure if he’s the answer.

Away win,

Antell if Gaston unfit

Stewart
Little
ToB
Hammy

Low
Craigen

Mckenna
Hilson
Linn

Dinner Donnelly

Would be v happy with this. I think 4231 is far and away our best formation, with the front 4 having the ability to interchange positions as the game goes on.

Anyone else having issues buying tickets for EF game?

I've got one, but by purchasing one ticket for myself it appears to have decided the ald ched is not allowed to log in to purchase him, and both our season tickets are now locked out :unsure: 

48 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Anyone else having issues buying tickets for EF game?

I've got one, but by purchasing one ticket for myself it appears to have decided the ald ched is not allowed to log in to purchase him, and both our season tickets are now locked out :unsure: 

Got mine no problem looking forward to getting back into paradise that is stadio el gayf