The Arbroath Thread

18 hours ago, mo83 said:

Why do some Arbroath fans think as soon as DC is away SP is straight in at Gayfield....Mental! 

For one when DC does hang up the bunnet or gets punted say for instance you have just been relegated to League 1 and we have just been promoted to the championship,why would he leave Montrose to go to Arbroath? He is absolutely worshipped at Montrose and I personally don't think  he would jeopardise that just yet.Am not saying he won't mange Arbroath he might 10 years down the line after being at a few clubs, but this talk of as soon as DC is finished SP is straight in the door at Gayfield is crazy.

Lets be honest chief that is a bitty like saying the Preston North End (you lot) Manager would not move to Man Utd (us) if offered the job!! 36-0.

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Lets be honest chief that is a bitty like saying the Preston North End (you lot) Manager would not move to Man Utd (us) if offered the job!! 36-0.

Stay of the glue!

8 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

This could be over tonight. Killie are absolutely rotten  

Will cost us a fair bit of money if Dundee step up.

Not to mention a couple of good days out up there 🇱🇻

Edited by Hayshead2

Ca wait for a killie pie

Might be the 2nd best pie in the league after robertson’s steak & black pudding pies.

PS if u haven’t already tried them robertson’s now do a steak, black pudding and peppercorn sauce pie [emoji1786]

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

Might be the 2nd best pie in the league after robertson’s steak & black pudding pies.

PS if u haven’t already tried them robertson’s now do a steak, black pudding and peppercorn sauce pie emoji1786.png

Sounds nice. Can't wait to try one, whenever that may be.

10 hours ago, Hayshead2 said:

Will cost us a fair bit of money if Dundee step up.

Not to mention a couple of good days out up there 🇱🇻

Agree, i even told Dee fans at my work i want them to stay down for next season so we can make money of them plus 2 great days up there for the Red Lichtie support plus probably they will have a better chance of being league Champions next season.

Smokies and Wine, 36-0.