The Arbroath Thread

TBH i would have preferred an ICT win last night, i think with their games in hand and their experience they will end up in the top half of the league once they have played their games in hand, i do think it is a dog with with us and QOTS, Morton and Alloa.

All we have to do is worry about ourselves but i would prefer the 3 teams i have mentioned to also drop points as that would also be in our favour.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.  

Is there going to be any relegation? If the lower leagues are declared null and void then perhaps there will be only promotion/relegation between Championship and PL?
Hard to see Leagues 1&2 being able to complete their seasons now. Even if they get a go ahead in early March they have too many games to fit in unless they play over the summer months.

Hard to see Leagues 1&2 being able to complete their seasons now. Even if they get a go ahead in early March they have too many games to fit in unless they play over the summer months.

And there will always be a possibility of further postponements due to positive Covid tests

Is there going to be any relegation? If the lower leagues are declared null and void then perhaps there will be only promotion/relegation between Championship and PL?

Can't promote anybody on the amount of games that have been played, would assume Thistle have opened the statement drawer

I think they will continue the stream as it is a fantastic service and superb quality, All us diehards go to the game plus all Lichties worldwide can watch too who sadly can’t make the games as well as the away fans for some clubs ,extra revenue for the club too which always comes in handy amongst other things and keeps us ambitious and continue to see our future in the championship where we deservedly belong  🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

20 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
26 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:
Would love a wee surprise in the transfer window....would need to be good to get In our first 11 the now

We have maxed our loans so who could we bring in?

Get 6 at one time this season no? What we on now, 4?