The Arbroath Thread

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

He'd always be going to a PT side, and training full time with us still. Don't think he could've gotten a better PT side to go to and DC will toughen him up a bit. Great move for him

I dont think thats allowed under Covid rules. It might be now both clubs are testing I suppose but it wasnt before.

Edited to add - Good signing. Did well for us last year but didnt look to have many goals in him. Seems to have solved that with East Fife though.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

I dont think thats allowed under Covid rules. It might be now both clubs are testing I suppose but it wasnt before.

I know for sure that we've been doing it all season, we post training update clips etc and Hamilton's been in them all season. No idea if the fact we do our own in house testing changes anything but could be skirting the rules. 

Hopefully Hamilton does well. 

Still think LD deserves more time along with Ruth. I like Hilson but he hasn’t had the best of seasons yet he seems to play every week. He always will work hard and has had some good moments but think he’s just not had enough of them to justify playing every minute. 

LD / Ruth and Linn not played nearly enough in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Imagine getting Wighton. 

Just imagine 

That was good today that. Bring on next couple weeks. Massive respect for all the players nothing seems to have gone for us so far this year but they’ve kept at it. Last 3 games show that 

Regretfully I cannot see that happening as it is in the Edinburgh papers that Hamilton are after him also.