The Arbroath Thread

I know I sound like a broken record here, but there's been f**k all said about this weeks game on here and right now there appears to be 86 paying viewers for this game. At 10 quid a head, split, and obviously minus costs, it speaks for itself. Surely the counter is wrong?! :unsure: Even I can't believe that could be right......

There will be plenty of people who post on here who obviously have decided against paying to watch todays game. I'd be interesting to know if there is consistently one reason for this, or if it's just the general shiteness of the whole 'experience'?

Would people who haven't bothered with today have done so if the streaming was better/ have been put off by experiences so far? Or is it just a case of it not being the same and lack of interest regardless of how good/ bad streaming was?

Before the game I could of swore it said nearer 200,
Although I could quite believe there is less than 100 after last week, apart from when the play is in front on the dug outs it's very hard to clearly see what is going on

I know I sound like a broken record here, but there's been f**k all said about this weeks game on here and right now there appears to be 86 paying viewers for this game. At 10 quid a head, split, and obviously minus costs, it speaks for itself. Surely the counter is wrong?! :unsure: Even I can't believe that could be right......
There will be plenty of people who post on here who obviously have decided against paying to watch todays game. I'd be interesting to know if there is consistently one reason for this, or if it's just the general shiteness of the whole 'experience'?
Would people who haven't bothered with today have done so if the streaming was better/ have been put off by experiences so far? Or is it just a case of it not being the same and lack of interest regardless of how good/ bad streaming was?

5 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Before the game I could of swore it said nearer 200,
Although I could quite believe there is less than 100 after last week, apart from when the play is in front on the dug outs it's very hard to clearly see what is going on

Likewise, it was around 180 or so for a good 10mins or so.... surely half the people who paid a tenner did just decide they couldn't be bothered due to a 30 minute delay? :blink:

Regardless, worrying numbers, but not unexpected.

Trying to give this pixielot camera a chance but im not convinced at all. Looses track of the ball, doesn’t seem to zoom in & out and can never focus properly probably due to a poor connection or line speed.

As for the game a decent performance with gold proving once again why he needs to be starting every game. Stewart was unlucky to be dropped but did well for his goal when he came on, i’d have him in ahead of hilson.

3 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

I watched it (and there was 200+ on the counter when i checked) and it was well worth a tenner and better camera work than last week and i would say it was "watchable", i like both commentators, okay they do make mistakes but they try their best and they are volunteers ffs who are given up their time to help out the club AND the fans stuck at home so well done for them given up their free time.

As for the game the weather played a part (the wind) but we controlled the game from start to finish and it could easily have been 6-0.

Every player done well but Craigen and Gold were excellent and the impressive Ruth and Smith who both come on as subs looked good as well, we have a decent squad will very good players on our bench ready to come on.   

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES 36-0.