The Arbroath Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw one of you slagging off Craig Wilson over on the cup forum. Which is disappointing, he was a good player for us in the third and second flights, albeit a few years back now.

For that matter I always had a lot of time for Lumsden too. How's he getting on now after his bad start?

Just saw one of you slagging off Craig Wilson over on the cup forum. Which is disappointing, he was a good player for us in the third and second flights, albeit a few years back now.

For that matter I always had a lot of time for Lumsden too. How's he getting on now after his bad start?

Wilson started the season but was very poor. Since Watson has come in there has been a vast improvement!

Todd doing fine. Keeps proving the haters wrong

I remember Wilson when he was at Raith. I'm hoping it's just a slow start but he's an absolute shadow of that player. We were so vulnerable there until Watson came in.

Shame the boy Victoria has been treated badly, 10 minutes here ten minutes there no trust, I think the manager doesn't fancy him because of he Isn't a target man ????not good enough ????????he is very skilful great pace scores goals ???? sad state Scottish football is a back water of football always will be because of this mentality sad ????????

Shame the boy Victoria has been treated badly, 10 minutes here ten minutes there no trust, I think the manager doesn't fancy him because of he Isn't a target man not good enough he is very skilful great pace scores goals sad state Scottish football is a back water of football always will be because of this mentality sad

I think it's a shame he's not had more of a chance as well but it's definitely not due to any mentality the manager has, teams full of guys who want to play football. Wee Andy Ryan played plenty upfront by himself and he's most definitely not a target man either, Lumsden just doesn't seem to fancy Victoria for whatever reason.

When you don't get one start after signing scored in first game it's a third division mentality seen it for years just a Juinor league dressed up as senior blood and thunder football is of a very poor standard been watching it for years

I certainly have sad when you have a player and don't have the trust or courage to use him if he started a few games then you can say it didn't work but to give the lad 10 minutes here and there cmon that's poor.