Lichtie78

The Arbroath Thread

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are the latest to be linked with O'Brien. I take it his contract is up at the end of the season?

What's he like as a CH? No doubt he'd be an improvement on what we have but is he no nonsense or silly? No disrespect intended, but is there a reason he's still part time? Finally, do you think he'd be good enough for a title pushing team next season and potential of top flight football thereafter? (If we've still got McPake - we needn't worry about that!)

Cheers.

To be honest think it would be a step backwards for O'Brien going to Dundee. 

If he does leave Arbroath he should be leaving for Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or the big 2 in Glasgow not another Championship club. 

If he does leave Arbroath he should be leaving for Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or the big 2 in Glasgow not another Championship club. 

IMG_3845.jpg

What have Arbroath done with Sat game highlights.

Is it a case of it's my ball and your no getting it.

Or as someone on the Morton forum suggested Campbell has taken your camera on holiday  with him to Dubia

Edited by Paisley Ton

We're waiting on Inverness releasing the previous weeks!

I'm sure there was someone filming on Saturday though.

What have Arbroath done with Sat game highlights.
Is it a case of it's my ball and your no getting it.
Or as someone on the Morton forum suggested Campbell has taken your camera on holiday  with him to Dubia

Just now, Hammerafc said:

We're waiting on Inverness releasing the previous weeks!

I'm sure there was someone filming on Saturday though.

Hahahaha brilliant 🇱🇻👍🏻 Was away to say the same thing, 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tbf I think that's a whooosh from Roberto.

Not a whooosh, just no logic going to a team thats likely to spend the next 2/3 seasons in the Championship when he can easily play at a better level than any of the teams in the Championship.

I'll need to keep an eye out for him. You'd imagine folk would have sat up and took notice of this Smokie Baresi. 

I'll need to keep an eye out for him. You'd imagine folk would have sat up and took notice of this Smokie Baresi. 

He's very good. But not Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs good. Would've said Rangers and Celtic too but that goes without saying for any sane person.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

Love it mate, The Smokie Baresi, let’s see it that catchs on, we should start a thread on it hahaha. He has an incredible job that pays extremely well and he loves , young family and has just got married and plays for the best part time team in Scotland 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 What more could you want lol

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

There's genuinely more chance of the never ending Pat Scullion to Arbroath rumour coming true than ToB to Rangers/ Celtic or Dylan Easton/ Alan Trouten to Gayfield. :lol: