The Arbroath Thread

Its not just the strikers that should take 100% blame, yeh they could do more no doubt about it, but pretty much all threat and chances are made by Linn, We also need to have someone else who can create chances for the strikers,
Who we get in isnt gonna single handly score goals, chances need to be made for them,

Can see Spence being on a decent wage so might he hard to mive him on, and who would really take a gamble on him?
Id personally keep Doris, I think he has something to offer,
Id maybe even comsider Loaning Swankie out for a few months to get him game time, also thought Murphy was gonna be a great signing but woulnt be sad to see him move on.

Massive few games coming up, need to start picking up points again

Its not just the strikers that should take 100% blame, yeh they could do more no doubt about it, but pretty much all threat and chances are made by Linn, We also need to have someone else who can create chances for the strikers,
Who we get in isnt gonna single handly score goals, chances need to be made for them,

Can see Spence being on a decent wage so might he hard to mive him on, and who would really take a gamble on him?
Id personally keep Doris, I think he has something to offer,
Id maybe even comsider Loaning Swankie out for a few months to get him game time, also thought Murphy was gonna be a great signing but woulnt be sad to see him move on.

Massive few games coming up, need to start picking up points again

I understand the sentiment towards Doris, I really do, but sometimes all good things must come to a natural conclusion and January, just might be the time

5 hours ago, Robertolichtie said:

Thing is we have till jan 31st to do deals, Spence must go, Doris may stay but loan him out for 28days to get him games! 

You cant loan for 28 days. Not to another SPFL side anyway. Can do it below that level to Lowland or Highland League. Any SPFL loan myst run to 10th June. I suppose you could in theory set up a loan on Jan 1st and cancel it after 28 days so he was back before the window closed as a way round it.

Doris needs a good half season of games to get up to full fitness so unless we’re planning on resigning him its a bit pointless. Will be interesting to see how gav is used, a lot may depend on whether we can keep miko or not.

I agree with murphy after a promising start he’s shown very little and wouldn’t be overly bothered if he left

What an end to an amazing year! Hammy winning the league at starks park a standout for me.

Massive credit to everyone involved at Arbroath fc for a fantastic year & lets keep the good times rolling [emoji226]&[emoji485] [emoji1145]

That day was incredible.

Might go watch highlights of that the now actually..