The Arbroath Thread

Surely this guy can do a turn out wide? Said he scored 5 goals in first 5 games for aberdeen development team so must be a more attacking minded guy

Honestly not got a clue

DC just seems to love signing centre mids with a bit of versatility. We can only loan one more player

Development league has a lot of dross in it(See Oli Shaw scoring heaps for hibs) so wouldn’t read much into it. Fingers crossed he can play out wise though. Desperately needing something out there

Development league has a lot of dross in it(See Oli Shaw scoring heaps for hibs) so wouldn’t read much into it. Fingers crossed he can play out wise though. Desperately needing something out there

Aye didn't mean the 5 goals was impressive just that it suggests he's a more attacking player

3 wingers

Linn

Kader

Stewart

1 of them I'd say was a creative attacking winger. 1 of them who imo will struggle to make an impact in any way

3 strikers

Doris

Spence

Donnelly

1 of them who imo will struggle to make any kind of meaningful impact in this league

So 3 guys as our attacking options in a squad of 20/21? Genuinely confused, not a fkn scooby what the strategy has been for signing players

ETA: Whatley, Murphy, Gold, Swankie, Campbell, Stirling, McKenna AND Virtanen who can play centre mid tho, about 5 of them can play right back too

[emoji23][emoji23]

Don't see what benefit the loan boys actually being good either will bring because Whatley, Murphy, Gold and McKenna have all been very good so far anyway. For f**k sake

Welcome to Arbroath Miko, seems an exciting young player and hope he develops whilst he is with us.

I would've thought we would've needed another forward player rather than a Central Midfielder, it may be the case that he can play wide?

I would imagine that's our business done, we certainly don't need any cover at the back or in Midfield. Like most I would think we will be a short in forward areas, not in numbers as we have 3 strikers and Swankie who can play up there, maybe just lack the quality, time will tell.

Interesting about Miko, but good luck to him and surely (hopefully - more like) will be a decent addition to the squad. Agree though, DC loves a midfielder. I'm not doubting him though, 2 division in 3 years - on ye go, Sir!

Only worry is goals, but feck it if we win them all 1-0 ; it'll be more than enough. Bobby Linn for Lord Provy of Lochee!

I've only been to one game this year - QOTS - and bit tough having an opinion on 12 minute highlights  ; but Murphy has been hugely impressive for me. He looks a gem, and seems a top lad - going from that 2-3 min interview.

3pts tomorrow, or getting carried away?

Edited by Kejan