Lichtie78

The Arbroath Thread

Have to disagree both spence and Doris we’re making great runs yesterday but our midfield didn’t have the ability to make that pass come back McCord

Have to disagree both spence and Doris we’re making great runs yesterday but our midfield didn’t have the ability to make that pass come back McCord

But he ate all the pies.

Really looks weird seeing names on the back of the tops, but good weird.

Another good one for fitness on Saturday for the mighty Red Lichties, Great  to pick up the 3 points in the end, I’ve seen us play loads better and lose lol, Still think we could have went up a gear or 2, Were always in control though saying that and if it wasn’t for there keeper it would have been 4 or 5. Roll on Stirling on Wednesday, Smokies & Wine.

Are there any highlights of the game on Saturday?

It looked like it was Graham up on the tv stand bit with only his camera so I would imagine the game wasn’t recorded

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

It looked like it was Graham up on the tv stand bit with only his camera so I would imagine the game wasn’t recorded

It was Graham, only stills

Good result for us in Alloa tonight. If we can beat Stirling tomorrow in the 90 minutes then we have a great chance of progressing

I take it you guys don't have a videographer?

Anyone know the club secretary? I'm at a loose end tonight and I'll go to the game. I could film it if Arbroath put my name down for it.

Anyone know the club secretary? I'm at a loose end tonight and I'll go to the game. I could film it if Arbroath put my name down for it.

Contact the club directly. The office is open from 10am

What a guy

Class that appreciate it